1. 1. Months to 8 billion

• 1-3 months
    • 4-6 months
    • 7-9 months
    • 10-12 months
    • 13+ months

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Congrats to Stake on hitting 7billion bets! Now it's on to the next billion! 

How long do you think it's going to take to get there based on this last billion? I would think that the bet rate will increase as the platform becomes more popular! 

Edited by concertrate | Updated poll choices

You should consider adding the time unit to your poll, 7-9 what? Months? Days? Years? The world may never know :P

But in all serious-ness, I see the 8b bet coming sooner then 7 did for the same reason you speculate. The site is growing in popularity every day and it won't be long before we're doing a billion bets every 2 months. I'd have to go with 5-6 months before the next target is reached. I'm probably wrong though, usually am :P

i dont really get it what is your point of 1 - 13 ? its hour? day? or month? xD i think its depends on the players. the more player rolling then it will be faster to reach 8 billions bet. my prediction it gonna reach 8 billions bet in 1 month 15 days from now 😛 

Posted (edited)

this depends on whether events such as races and tele challenges are still in existence or not in the future, because in my opinion that makes batches faster because of events like this. if I still think it's only a few days to get 8 billion bets

Edited by artizykristy

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

You should consider adding the time unit to your poll, 7-9 what? Months? Days? Years? The world may never know :P

But in all serious-ness, I see the 8b bet coming sooner then 7 did for the same reason you speculate. The site is growing in popularity every day and it won't be long before we're doing a billion bets every 2 months. I'd have to go with 5-6 months before the next target is reached. I'm probably wrong though, usually am :P

LOL dude if you read the question it says months to 8 billion

1 hour ago, davinmark said:

i dont really get it what is your point of 1 - 13 ? its hour? day? or month? xD i think its depends on the players. the more player rolling then it will be faster to reach 8 billions bet. my prediction it gonna reach 8 billions bet in 1 month 15 days from now 😛 

Even though I thought it was clear I decided to update the options 😉

Posted (edited)

I think it's around 1-3 months or 4-6 months to reach 8 billion bets. Also if we have so many races everyday that means the bet id will be more faster too and daily telegram challenge also affect that. 

Edited by jualid

Hey, by looning on from 6bil to 7bil it took like 4 months if im right and every day a new player joins so there for a reason it should be faster cuse more and more betts are made each day.It 100% willl not take ower 5months thats max and min 2months. :) 

I reckon 1-3 more months. To be exact... I think it will be around 2 and a half months until 8 Billion, The only reason i think this is because there are many many many bets every day. And there are more and more people signing up everyday which probably means there are gonna be a lot more bets. I reckon in a day on stake... There are 2 million or at least 1 million bets made every single day. which is insane to think about but yeah. I think 1-3 months for another 1 billion bets have been made :) 

1-3 Month maybe? because previous 6b take less than  3 month :D, and stake is planning to make sportsbet and new crash game will release soon so it would be more player to make bet :).

It seems to me that overcoming the billions of bets will be delayed from 4 to 6 months. Although every day the players on the site becomes more and maybe I'm wrong and it will happen much earlier.

in my opinion, the 8 billion might be achieved in 1-3 months. but it all depends on the number of players playing and also if more and more players are playing it will certainly be very easy to reach eight billion bets quickly.
but it is certain to achieve it more if there is no increase in players and if there are many new users it will definitely be fast enough. yes the most important bet goes well

12 hours ago, concertrate said:

Congrats to Stake on hitting 7billion bets! Now it's on to the next billion! 

How long do you think it's going to take to get there based on this last billion? I would think that the bet rate will increase as the platform becomes more popular! 

My guess would be within 1 - 3 months.   Stake is a moving quickly with their bets that is some sure and it seems like every day the site becomes more and more popular !!!   It’s kinda crazy really.  

Every day new players join, while most of the older players still play daily. With the continuous increase in challenges etc, I wouldn't be surprised if 8 billion bet was placed in the next 1-3 months.

1 minute ago, Philip74 said:

Every day new players join, while most of the older players still play daily. With the continuous increase in challenges etc, I wouldn't be surprised if 8 billion bet was placed in the next 1-3 months.

Agreed.   Stakes growth is absolutely insane.    There is no doubt in my mind it will take a very short time to hit.   Hopefully the stake promotion for the 8 bil bet will be super awesome.  

If I had to put money on it, I would say the 8 Billionth Bet will hit within the next 45 days.  Stake is growing pretty rapidly, with more and more players joining every day.  I wouldn't be surprised if it hits in around 30 days or so to be honest.

its true some of our friends pre calculated are now 3 to 4 months ,me too agreed the popularity increase day by day.my exception if the eddie promotion continue then its came so early as what we expected may be within next two months. 

in my opinion it is possible to go to 8 billion from 7 needed 4 months at the longest, and maybe it can still be in 3 months touching back to the 8bilion number of 7 billion.