Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hey, 

We all know that reacting contributes to the reputation of that user. But I have noticed that on PD there are a few reactions that gives a negative point when it is selected. 

Why doesn't Stake have one? Is there a reason to why there isn't a down vote at least? 

True maybe it could be used to continuously down vote another user just to get their reputation down. Is that the reason they didn't include it.

Also why not add BCH, XRP and Doge too? :P

A Doge with an actual Doge please, if added xD

Edited by GKD09

I think it can encourage negative behavior and abuse by some people. I like that stake exudes positivity and rather be more positive than less negative. 

Good vibes all round! 

Posted (edited)

Well I think we have that negative emoticon called "lame"

I just don't know if it counts as a minus in our reputation though XD

The reactions on the other site is almost just the same as this one, there's just different names and icon for it. :) 

Edited by hui | removal of double text

6 hours ago, concertrate said:

I think it can encourage negative behavior and abuse by some people. I like that stake exudes positivity and rather be more positive than less negative. 

True, that is what I thought too. But then why is it there on PD is the other question? Let there be negativity there but not here 🤔xD 

2 hours ago, ceastem said:

Well I think we have that negative emoticon called "lame"

I just don't know if it counts as a minus in our reputation though XD

The reactions on the other site is almost just the same as this one, there's just different names and icon for it. :) 

Yeah the lame is probably the only one, but no it actually gives a +1 to the reputation which seemed weird xD 

Why doesn't Stake have one? Is there a reason to why there isn't a down vote at least?  Because it could be abusable with multiple accounts.

True maybe it could be used to continuously down vote another user just to get their reputation down. Is that the reason they didn't include it. Reason up above.

Also why not add BCH, XRP and Doge too? Add where? To forum satoshi? Yeah , that would be a great idea, but I don't think it will be a thing, maybe in the future.

A Doge with an actual Doge please, if added 

2 hours ago, SLFJ said:

Why doesn't Stake have one? is there a reason to why there isnt a down vote at least?  Because it could be abusable with multiple accounts.

I think what you what you want do is to quote a particular part of anyones comments like that^^, you can do that by selecting (or highlighting the required text) and then a popup will come saying "quote selection".

2 hours ago, SLFJ said:

that would be a great idea, but I don't think it will be a thing, maybe in the future.

2 hours ago, SLFJ said:

if added 

Lol ^^ why do you sound like you are part of the developers or support and you're agreeing in making this happen xD daheck

Yeah i believe that they should add the reactions of new coins which is a nice touch to the reactions of the site. But i believe that there is a lot of reactions already tho xD .

Giving reactions should also contribute to a user’s rating as well to promote more citation amongst the members of the forum. 

If this comes true in future, the number of reactions/rep points given per day should also be limited to prevent abuse and increase scarcity and impact of our reputation points!

I dont like the negative reaction suggestion, as someone has mentioned about this, too. This can encourage abusive behavior by other players. You dont want to receive negative reaction by just saying something slightly wrong right? If people dont like your post or do not agree, they can simply just not giving a like. This would be way better, hence why it should keep its original way like this.