Stake Forum
ceastem

Send pics or gifs in chat

Featured Comment

I would love to be able to send pics or gifs in stake chat! :D

I wonder why it cannot be done but when we go to support, this option is available.

That way, we won't have to send screenshot links or other links just to show a picture and have a livelier chatroom :D

Is this possible or are there things that makes this idea bad?

Hey there! :D 

Thanks for the suggestion, ceastem! ^_^ 

But to be honest, my opinion is divided on this one: it would be most certainly interesting and funny to be able to express your reactions with a gif or picture, rather than in CAPS but I believe that many would spam the feature and it would be counter productive. 🙈

Let's see what others think about this! ^_^ 

That would be nice of course, but chat would seem spammy sometimes. I guess users would abuse it a lot. Maybe a timer between gifs or pics would fix that. I'd like to see some emojis on Stake's platform aswell.

3 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Maybe a timer between gifs or pics would fix that.

Yep maybe a timer between sent pics or gifs would be good.

Maybe a channel where we can send pics or gifs isn't that bad? Like having the challenge room, this channel can be used the same way as english channel but with the ability to send pics and gifs :D

7 hours ago, ceastem said:

Yep maybe a timer between sent pics or gifs would be good.

Maybe a channel where we can send pics or gifs isn't that bad? Like having the challenge room, this channel can be used the same way as english channel but with the ability to send pics and gifs :D

I'd love to share gifs and pics in a channel actually.xD I could troll people more this way.:D