Stake Forum
Aazzah

Who has the most forum posts?

Featured Comment

There is a lot of active users here on the forum... But who actually has the most posts on here?

I have seen many people with posts over 1000, and 2000. But who actually has the most?

The highest I have seen so far is williamshennie9. He has around 4000+ posts. And has earned a ton out of it and has made new friends and helped people out.

And also, Another quick question... Who is the oldest forum user besides from the people who made it? I mean an actual genuine user.

But yeah the most posts from a user I have seen is from Williamshennie. :) Am I wrong or am I right? :D

I'm sure I saw a guy with 4000+ posts but can't remember who was it. Anyways, William do have so many posts and they are actually valuable. Many people with tons of posts might spam nosense stuff. Post count doesn't actually matter when someone is valuable enough.

If you go to the Leaderboard tab at the top of the page, then click top members and scroll down a bit to Most Content, it'll show you.  @Kate is indeed the leader with just over 6400 posts, and yes indeed, @williamshennie9 does come in at number 5!