Stake Forum
Jelena

Fun House 🎉

Featured Comment

image.png

Greetings beautiful Stakers!

I'm glad to see Discord community engaged and vibrant again. :x
Our wish is to create a Discord family with all of you and keep it an active place where people want to stay not only for the promotions active there, but for the amazing community. 
So let's keep the fun going. 😎🎉

Discord has voice and many language channels, giveaways, gifs, music, anything you could wish for at this point. Of course, if you have ideas for improvement there, please, do not hesitate to suggest here and we will reconsider adding them, since we have an open ear for all the players and their suggestions :) This thread will use for any questions and doubts that you might have as well!

***How will this promotion work?***

The requirement are pretty simple - be active on Discord, specifically in the main #english channel! When I say 'active' we refer to constructive discussion, not spam, not just emojis and gifs ;) Of course, you can use those as well, but the essential is  NOT TO SPAM, but to CHAT! :D Pretty straightforward, isn't it? 

We will review the activity log of the chatters in the following 48 hours and the prize pool of 0.0017 BTC will be shared among the best batch there - constructive chatters, not spammers, not trouble-makers, and we will try to be as objective as possible :)

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

Prize Pool

• Best Discord chatter: 0.0005 BTC
  • 2nd best: 0.0003 BTC
  • 3rd best: 0.0002 BTC
  • 4th-10th place: 0.0001 BTC

Good luck, Discordian Stakers! 🍀

Hey there, our beloved Discordians. :x

Thank you all for bringing fun in the house. I really enjoyed being part of this little project and of course, we will do our best and continue with trying to keep our Discord family lively and engaged. 

And... drum roll.... the winners are:

1. @Babagucci

2. @GKD09

3. @nikowin88

And @Tomki, @HighDamage, @1enzo, @denildan, @peel1, @cheesecakezt, @wszechmogacy

Of course, I have to mention our assistant @Faris, the gif guy and 30 seconds owner :P, thank you for helping us with this project and always keeping an eye on the chat. :)

Keep the fun going! :)