Stake Forum
vijaypondini

Is the auto-picker in mines scamming us?

Featured Comment

So i've been using auto-picker for playing mines recently and i noticed that it makes me lose! over the last 30 bets have i only won 7.. is this coincidence or is the house edge for auto=picking mines 75%?

What do you guys think? let me know whether auto-picking in mines or keno or anything else has got you losses

Hmm I don't think so but well for me I would prefer to manually randomly choose the tiles on my own. It feels better that way for me playing like that. :)

well most of the times when i use autopicker it gets instant mine lol, but from time to time i switch between manual selecting the tiles and autopick then miraculously it works (sometimes)

Hard to say, there were times that I busted using it, although, I don't believe that it actually make us bust. It gives the same multipliers with manual playstyle. I mean, it's like saying that instant bet is stealing us or something.

Short and sweet, no. Like @williamshennie9's said, it's picks are independent from your seed. I used to think that using auto picker would make the most sense as it uses the algorithm to pick them. But afaik now, it's not the same and should be used with a grain of salt.

I'm not sure about that. When i play mines i rarely use auto pick, i prefer to pick it by myself. If you think auto picker in mines is not good and fishy then just pick it by yourself.

Honestly I don't think it's so much the auto picker as it is the game itself. First of all I never use that auto picker, but the few times I have I will let it pick the first number and then I pick the rest after that. 

But to answer your question, the Mines has become a lot harder to play since the transition to the new stake platform. In fact we were just talking about it in another thread, talking about how many harder it's become to win high multipliers compared to old stake mines. Same goes for HiLo. 

You know what you should do, is play a total of fifty games, do 25 with the auto picker and then your next 25 without it. Keep track of wins and losses and report back to us.

Personally, I hate using the auto picker on any game mode. Not just mines! I feel like picking my own numbers/tiles is a much better idea because then I can't really blame the site. Well you cant blame anything really just about luck :)

I prefer to play auto when playing dice or limbo and I think everything is going well. I play payout 99 in dice or limbo, I always hold it down to 700 rolls and it can last a long time, I know for payout 99 I can get 1200 red in one round but that rarely happens. so even though I have to lose to 700 red in looking for payout 99 that's normal.

in my opinion it is quite reasonable, but indeed the mines  is not suitable for playing with auto. the mines itself is more suitable for playing manually because we can play freely and as we like in opening the diamond. but if you play auto you have to surrender because the bot is random so you experience a loss. different from playing dice or limbo he is more easy and fair enough because the line will always move and for the mines I once again tell it is not suitable to be played with auto.

i dont think auto picker is scamming, but honestly i rarely to do some auto picker, because i think its better when i choose by my self. i am worried that maybe it can easily to bust too when playing auto picker, well from this thread i am very surely not gonna play with auto picker anymore 

Hey, i dont think its a scam maby you get some times unlucky thats it its random you newer know which one its gonna pick and witch mine its gonna bem some times if you so many first try red auto maby try changing seed or smthng.

That bot pick up in auto picker, better use 2-3 more enough after auto picked 3x and do it manually better. Every yes do it  
Not idea good when we do more pick up and more chance to lose in game. I do not auto picker, that's not good for me. 

Regards!

I never trust the auto picker, I prefer to choose manually. Keno doesn’t often win, so I don’t really like this game. I do not think that the game is deceiving you, it is just an accident or a feature of this game.

i agree with tomkis reply ''That bot pick up in auto picker, better use 2-3 more enough after auto picked 3x and do it manually better. Every yes do it  
Not idea good when we do more pick up and more chance to lose in game. I do not auto picker, that's not good for me. '' literaly i i dont trust automatic systems i wouldnty even care if they romoved the auto pick tile its shit its another way to rip fast its not yworth your time man literaly it is a scam but if people prefere that then so be it xD

hello friends always autopick get more reds everytime if you change pattern it will work most of time.when i autopick brust most of time when to change manual mode winning chances increasing 30%.  

You use auto pick on mines.. I never even tried it seen that option before. Need to pay attention more to details.. I usually just go pick mines randomly without a second thought and autobet till money gone usually..

So i've been using auto-picker for playing mines recently and i noticed that it makes me lose! over the last 30 bets have i only won 7.. is this coincidence or is the house edge for auto=picking mines 75%?

What do you guys think? let me know whether auto-picking in mines or keno or anything else has got you losses

I'm always very suspicious when it comes to autobet. I almost don't use it unless it's Plinko or Video Poker. On mines I didn't use autobet much because I simply don't trust it :P but same goes with auto-picker. There is no point to use auto-picker on mines when you can do it yourself. Same goes with Keno. No way I'm using this stuff. I want to have as much control as I can. Is it scamming us? I don't think so, but by using auto-picker you are giving away to stake one more thing that you could control. 

Well if you think it is then yeah if you dont then no. But i believe that it is fair to be honest because i have lost more on manual mode than on auto pick mode for some weird reason xD lol . 

Actually the whole site is scamming us. All the updates and some we dont know what's the update about.. seems we get lagg after lagg.. and it really do affect the game play.. first it was ok but now it's just ridiculous to a point where the game gets to be more as a troll. 

Posted (edited)

I dont think it is a scam or something like that im just tired sometimes so i use autopick but if you really think that is scam i won 8k usd playing only autopick

Edited by 47Ronin | Made a Mistake

auto picker in mines isn't scam . Your lazy habit just scammed your money because you should play manually by think possible way to win at every game if you dont want to lose . Mostly i play manually on every game modes even i play plinko. So try to play manually next time and good luck