ivaylo2000

What phone you use for a mobile?

Featured Comment

I guess everyone has played Stake on their phone.

But not every phone you can enjoy the game.

Some older phones and tablets can not even open the site.

What phone model do you use to play?

And if you can share what browser you use too, you can play games without lagging.

I have been using Samsung S 7 Edge for a long time and I am pleased, but recently I decided to download Mozilla Firefox.

This was definitely a big mistake. I had not played Stake with so many lag

Well I still using a older model of Samsung Galaxy phone which is S6 Edge. It is definitely lacking in comparation to the very latest phones when it comes to performance. I do often lag while loading Stake using Mobile Chrome but it has drastically improved lately after the recent updates.

2 hours ago, Etude said:

Well I still using a older model of Samsung Galaxy phone which is S6 Edge. It is definitely lacking in comparation to the very latest phones when it comes to performance. I do often lag while loading Stake using Mobile Chrome but it has drastically improved lately after the recent updates.

I use the iPhone and use safari browser and have never had a single issue on Stake.   They are very friendly to use with the iPhone.   

I also have always used iPhones, that is all I have had pretty much since they first came out.  I have played on it with both the Firefox and Chrome browsers, I think the Chrome browser on iPhone runs quite a bit smoother for me, although I really do not play on the mobile platform too often.

I use a Samsung galaxy, and even though it is good with Stake on the web browser, I still prefer using a computer or a laptop to play on Stake. The bigger screen rests much easier on my eyes.

I play stake on iPhone 7 Plus. But it’s not a perfect phone to play because when playing with animation ( especially plinko) it’s make slow in animation 

I have a kind of an old phone... Iphone 6plus. I use this to gamble sometimes and I use the web browser already built in. (Safari). I only really use safari as i can't really be bothered to download google chrome and stuff. But Yeah, It is kinda laggy on there but it's bearable. But on IPad on the other hand... I use stake on safari on there and It cant even load mines! Which is shocking. Because not only the fact it is a bigger screen, it is a newer model than the iphone 6plus and I get more lag on there than the phone lol!

I use model mobile - Tablet SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A (2016) but i prefer computer because has more better settings than mobile. On computer works very fast than mobile - computer have more ram.

Regards!

as for me now i'm using keypad 2G phone :P who believe this i am using these day, but is real. since my phone is broken because i throw away during angry. as my opnion, i really like sony as for andriod and really awsome for me.

well my personal preference is the iphone x but i cant afford it

although i am on a iphone 7 which isnt to shabby to say the least but the best mobile for gambling in my opinion is.....

the iphone x my mates have the iphone x and they gamble on stake and other sites and say that one is the best maybe its just preference or like...

idk just like...

android.. graphics are ok but the game play sucks.. because it might be a lower model hopefully to get it upgraded soon then probably the game play will be a lot smoother from the old model. have to wait for a couple days before i can iupgrade.. 

I'm using a Samsung Note 4 as a spare mainly for Stake and twitch streams :P I use chrome on it and the twitch app of course. I find no lag or such things people often say on chat.

The only times it gets tough is when using during telegram challenges since telegram is on that phone as well, so switching between makes it tough and slower. 

I have been playing mobile only from iPhones. I used multiple models and recently playing with iPhone 8 plus. I am always using the safari browser and never had any issues to play and never had lags caused by stake, only sometimes when the internet connection wasn't that well 

I had old samsung and the stake website was veeeery slow, so I couldn't play. Now I have newest Nokia and everything runs smoothly, but I prefer yo play on my desktop or my laptop. 

I use Htc U12 + as I am a fan of this brand. But I will say that I do not like to play on the phone. I like to play on the desktop PC for me it is more convenient and the screen is bigger and the mobile version is imperfect.

I use a samsung S7, not the newest model but gets the job done. I have tried Stake on my phone before... a bit too slow paced for my liking compared to using a PC. For browser, I used Brave which is based off basic attention token, because it blocks internet trackers, ads and optimizes my speed. I used to be a mozilla and chrome fan, but after trying Brave, I can't go back haha

I am currently using an iPhone XR, it works really good for me with very good battery life. Moreover, when playing on gambling sites or just general browsing. You can enjoy the web version by holding your phone landscape. So, I guess I have no problems with that at all.

I used Samsung J2 Prime and it was very light for playing at stake and I used Google Chrom to play on my phon, I had not found any obstacles during playing using Phon in the stake, but I had a little trouble when the telegram challenge occurred because I could not see the Bet ID when I had to find bet ID 777 and it was very troublesome for me when following the challenges in the stake. aside from that I have no problem playing using my phon.

I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. Now I'll explain why: A powerful eight-core processor with 3 GB of RAM allows you to run most modern applications. The amount of internal memory - 32 gigabytes. But if this is not enough - you can always install a memory card in a special slot, getting up to 128 gigabytes of additional space. The 13 megapixel camera is quite impressive - you can get pretty good quality pictures. In addition, there is autofocus and a powerful LED flash. Additional camera is weaker - only 5 MP. There are also a number of useful sensors: fingerprint scanner, light, Hall, as well as a compass and gyroscope. And that's not all its advantages. No brakes or lag.

Edited by Valerian

I use I phone 7 with safari sometimes and zte blade v770 and uses chrome.

I haven't encountered any problem with both but it's kinda annoying that I have to check on the "bets" tab to know it's bet ID during challenges. :(