What phone you use for a mobile?

ivaylo2000

Featured Comment

I'm playing Stake on Huawei P9 Lite 2017. No lags (If there's no Spam on chat LOL :P), Its very comfortable to play. Im playing on Chrome, so I play Stake on 1 tab, if i want search something on Google then i open another tab, and Its easy to switch between them so... Check this ;)

• 1 year later...

Up until last year I used a Galaxy S7edge, this year I have the Galaxy Note 10+.

I use the Chrome mobile browser and like it's alright. Even on a phone with 12 gigs of RAM it's not the best platform to play these games but works well enough when you need to satisfy that gambling itch.

usually use iphone but its absolutely not the best on mobile stake, screen so small etc, i always prefer play on pc when i can its honestly the best way to enjoy stake but i know alot of people love certain games on mobile, slots always seem to play so smooth for me on mobile tho! 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, im actually using an LG stylo phone and im not having any problems at all as long as i have a stable internet connection. The only thing hard when playing on mobile is the chat, when theres a spam, my phone crash and its hard to participate any games on chat including telegram challenge.