Stake Forum
niki014

How to rip before even depositing

Featured Comment

hi 
so i downloaded some virus which is rly cool 
I opened some random website (like normal website) and some virus downloaded it self
the moment it downloaded my stereo went ''peeeeeeeeeep'' blue screen saying that its doing something to the hard drive (didnt have enough time to see what.... it went off for 1 sec) 
and my computer restarted it self i found out about the virus cuz it was putting tons of adds on my chrome i started anti virus programs ( like i tryed with many of them xD) it didnt delete anything 
mayware cleaner found some part of it cleaned but the virus was still out there 
however 1 day pass i was bored decided to make small depo 
this time i did not xD .... and look at this 

btw computer safe mod was on xD 

glad i lost just like 20$  but if i did more rip ... 
so look out guys 
i will have to delete it all and reinstall windows :D 

just wanna add something
this is the amount of trackers and ads blocked for 2 days ( a little bit more then 2 more like 2 and a half ) 
image.thumb.png.acaa8f508f5c08e287fef6c1689530ab.png

You definitely have to be careful of what you download into your computer as nowadays viruses and malwares that can compromise your information and security are definitely running rampant done by hackers and what not. So always double check or even triple check if whatever you are downloading is secure or safe.

Wow, that's crazy!  I have heard of these types of viruses, and I have been lucky enough not to have been infected by any as of yet.  This is the first time I have seen a video of it in action though, that really sucks!  Hopefully you are able to wipe it out of your computer and avoid getting any again in the future.

Sorry for this happening to you. Just goes to show that hackers/viruses are everywhere now a days and you need to be extremely careful of what you're downloading/running, even of what you're clicking on on the internet! 

On 7/12/2019 at 11:28 PM, niki014 said:

hi 
so i downloaded some virus which is rly cool 
I opened some random website (like normal website) and some virus downloaded it self
the moment it downloaded my stereo went ''peeeeeeeeeep'' blue screen saying that its doing something to the hard drive (didnt have enough time to see what.... it went off for 1 sec) 
and my computer restarted it self i found out about the virus cuz it was putting tons of adds on my chrome i started anti virus programs ( like i tryed with many of them xD) it didnt delete anything 
mayware cleaner found some part of it cleaned but the virus was still out there 
however 1 day pass i was bored decided to make small depo 
this time i did not xD .... and look at this 

btw computer safe mod was on xD 

glad i lost just like 20$  but if i did more rip ... 
so look out guys 
i will have to delete it all and reinstall windows :D 

just wanna add something
this is the amount of trackers and ads blocked for 2 days ( a little bit more then 2 more like 2 and a half ) 
image.thumb.png.acaa8f508f5c08e287fef6c1689530ab.png

Oh wow.   No way.   This kinda crap still happens ?    I thought with all the virus protection out there it would be impossible.   Wow.  

Wow thats a pitty. luckily it wasn't a larger deposit. I am happy that I have my own private server to run all my things. I didnt have had any issues and hopefully it will stay that way 

On 7/17/2019 at 2:39 AM, Paecga129 said:

Oh wow.   No way.   This kinda crap still happens ?    I thought with all the virus protection out there it would be impossible.   Wow.  

If hackers can break into guvernamental files and even military and all kind of that it means there is really no protection for us against them. All we can do is be more careful because the only way a hacker can break into your computer is if you download a malware or malicious file