cukup2

Hunting Limbo x100000

Featured Comment

hey there :P

First of all.,.. I would like to say congrats on those hits buddy, And second of all, I want to try that, My highest multiplier on limbo was literally a 4000x. I can't get past that as much as I have tried i just can't. I don't know why... Maybe it is cursed for me i don't know lol. xD. I am going to have to give this a shot though... Wish me luck :P

Have a great day :DD

This is an actual great strategy, I was looking to try to hit that 100kx, but never had the courage to, but now I will try it, because this strategy made me very happy to think I can make this happen too and maybe get a very nice win off of it. 

Kind regards, 

slfj. 

thats pretty clever in doing that.. using  alt accounts to to get the percentage in your favor in getting the multiplier.. gonna try that right now with to get that  5mx in mines,, hopefully it works for me,,

this strategy should be tried. but what I want to ask is, how many days do 50k rolls in a limbo game? because I think rolls limbo is taking too long, it's possible to get to 50k rolls

my biggest hit was 23kx and it took so many rolls to come, and next i want to hunt for 200kx, i am hopefull for that not starting now, ist i have to manage enough bankroll to start this hunt because it can take sometimes even 100k rolls.

Hello everyone

First of all I want to congratulate you for your earnings but especially for the 2 x100 00 that you managed to obtain it is something very rare to have it once then you had it 2 times so congratulations.

I imagine you must have spent a lot of time there. Have you had any regrets for the amount you have wagered?

Again congratulations my friends and good luck for the future

Wow 😮 maybe i can try in my main account. i hope i get this hahaha 100,000x is not that easy, how many hours it took you to hit that?? I`m curious hahahahaha @cukup2 do you know that zoltan hit 1,000,000x in Limbo with 80 sats bet. I am curious how you guys keep to wait to hit that its almost impossible hahaha. patience is key xD i hope i have that patience hahahahaha

My higest limbo was 2000x but its Lil bit bored for me because it take my much time nowdays and it harm my study time..but this game is great to all of us and related with this forum which give us money..so i think its good for us in all view..

Never had been able to hit payouts at limbo higher than 10,000x, because I don't chase too much. It's not so easy to hit those multipliers, I gotta say it's still based on luck hunting those. 

G, look at it guys, I sometimes set for those big ones, but this was just 450x, but look what it gave me:

LIMBO: 19,114,352,786

placed by GeorgeFeb on 25/03/2020

Wagered

0.00000200 bch.svg

Multiplier

450x

Profit

0.00089800 bch.svg

Just need one like that with 100k sats bet, lol!

Screenshot_2020-03-25-22-49-05-310.jpeg

Posted (edited)

m7uTdjB.thumb.png.83a38a6884440d5c0fda2a04a38c1ec5.png

73000xhit.thumb.JPG.32a3ce23e532b58ae441b519d11f8290.JPG

27kx_hit.thumb.JPG.569a04bf84060ccf356d8ab2c9be5942.JPG

you were lucky tbh,I have not seen in my own seeds a 100k appear around the nonce indicated (50-60k) in your seeds, I have however seen it much earlier and/or later

Edited by Seoulmate

Lol, I fell in love with Limbo today, but I am scared to look for crazy payouts like 100k. Thats some crazy payout. I will try it one day if I have the opportunity and chance.

Posted (edited)

I was wondering if you did hit it quickly or you got many rolls before it. Man that's hard to find, can't find it in my rolls. Anyway, congratulations. Hoping you hit some more like this.

Edited by evet | typo error

It is a distinctive and useful strategy that we are trying now in Limbo, which I like greatly and it is easy and profitable game, but you must have a good plan to win it Thank you for sharing this information

On 7/13/2019 at 9:58 PM, cukup2 said:

Hey guys

I'm here to share a little trick to hunt for 100000 payout limbo. I tried using 2 of my alt accounts and it went well. where I did my first trial with a free roll for every 50k, if I entered the 50k roll, I would raise my minimum bet to 5x from the minimum withdrawal in the stake.

this is my first trial account

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.022b6ab19edf10d75552e5199547ccb6.jpg

this is my second trial account

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.a371b75c4e10321039cb457a2843bb0a.jpg

from both of my trial accounts I can get payout 100k under 70k roll and I start using a large balance after 50k roll and every 10k roll I raise my basebet again so it gets bigger when I get what I'm looking for.

*I just share my experience in searching for 100k payout, I don't mean to be smart or great at gambling. good luck and always win

Awsome.