Mirela

[0.0017 BTC] Discord Weekend! ​🥳​

Featured Comment

May19_ToC_FreeSpeech.jpg

Hey there, you awesome Stakers! 😎

Hope you're having an amazing weekend! Perfect time to catch a party on our Discord channel :P 

You've been amazing with bringing it back to life, keep up the good work and see you there! 💌

Discord has voice and many language channels, giveaways, gifs, music, anything you could wish for at this point. Of course, if you have ideas for improvement there, please, do not hesitate to suggest here and we will reconsider adding them, since we have an open ear for all the players and their suggestions :) This thread will be used for any questions and doubts that you might have as well!

***How will this promotion work?***

The requirement are pretty simple - be active on Discord, specifically in the main #english channel! When I say 'active' we refer to constructive discussion, not spam, not just emojis and gifs ;) Of course, you can use those as well, but the essential is  NOT TO SPAM, but to CHAT! :D Pretty straightforward, isn't it? 

We will review the activity log of the chatters in the following 48 hours and the prize pool of 0.0017 BTC will be shared among the best batch there - constructive chatters, not spammers, not trouble-makers, and we will try to be as objective as possible :)

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

Prize Pool

• Best Discord chatter: 0.0005 BTC
  • 2nd best: 0.0003 BTC
  • 3rd best: 0.0002 BTC
  • 4th-10th place: 0.0001 BTC

Good luck, Discordian Stakers! 🍀

That fourth challenge on discord already, talk and stay active on chat discord. Don't miss it challenge.

Do you want try to win on discord? come to talk on discord.

Reactivation discord.

Good see you on chat discord! i'm online on discord always! :P 

Regards!

21 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Is the chat not active enough?

What goal do you want to achieve by asking questions whose answers you know? :) 

10 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Can I ask the point of these promotions? Are these to promote the constructive chat in the English chat room on discord?

Is the chat not active enough?

It has been explained in each opening post, the promos are Discord-oriented 😎 Each social network needs community to be alive, and if there is no community - it gets shut down eventually 🙃 So, if you are against free funds, by all means, no one is making you participate, although I do think the main goal should be socializing there, getting to know each other better and sharing experiences, Discord provides that means, so why not use them?! 😉

10 hours ago, Babagucci said:

I think @Faris is not liking these discord contests so far.. lol

Why do you think so? 😁 

8 hours ago, Faris said:

Why do you think so? 😁

Meaning it makes your job harder because of the increase in chatter as you have to filter all the conversations.. it was ment as a joke..

2 hours ago, Babagucci said:

Meaning it makes your job harder because of the increase in chatter as you have to filter all the conversations.. it was ment as a joke..

Ohhh, now i got it :)  it's a pleasure to do something for the Stake. There's nothing difficult here.

Hello Mirela! That's about improving the Channel Discord! When you invite people to the Stake group, they join and I don't see them! It would be very nice if you could see how many people invited, or a notification about it came! Thank!)))

4 minutes ago, Burjuy222 said:

Hello Mirela! That's about improving the Channel Discord! When you invite people to the Stake group, they join and I don't see them! It would be very nice if you could see how many people invited, or a notification about it came! Thank!)))

You can contact Steve or any online Support in a discord. They will answer you as soon as possible.

Hi there, party Stakers! :P

Hope you all had an awesome weekend! Thank you for bringing all the fun back to Discord! ❤️

These are the top chatters:

Have fun and see you all soon! 😎