Stake Forum
Levt211

Remove rainbot

Featured Comment

Really "Rainbot" was awesome when first incorporated into stake. You would get nice rains because back then most users did not have rake back so a lot more of the house edges percentage would go back out to active users in chatroom. Now I think chatbot just is Unnecessary and should be removed. Especially the notifications, Yes veery nice indeed but lags my game play like no tomorrow. Anyone else experiencing massive amounts of lag from seemingly nowhere? Please comment here and let us know I would like to know if anyone having same experience. Thanks guys. Ban Rainbot!

Well thats a good suggestion I'd say as most of us really don't rely upon the rains at all. 

And they ain't even worth having at all. 

But there's a solution if you want to get rid of those annoying tiny baby cake rains.. You can just hide your stats or total profit or just switch to ghost mode completely. 

But if you don't want to be a Hidden player you can just hide profit or your stats. And you won't be receiving any rains. 

Is how it was posted IN Dan's topic about changes in rainbot. 

However People Already hate you lately right? 😛

Well by such suggestions you are gonna get some more haters Levt 😂

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT 💕 lol 😛

I don’t think rainbot should be removed, it’s almost like a way for winners to give back to the community, to those who supported him. Also being generous after all. Without rainbot, he couldn’t do anything like that. That’s why rainbot exists in almost every gambling sites if I’m correct.

well you not considering the people that doesnt have rakeback.. the ones that just started playing.. they have to build up their wagering right to the status to that lvl.. and yes it might be easy for some to get to that lvl.. some needs a little boost.. it really not harming anyone as of yet... there is no more rain thank you people around as much.. rite

Well, I don't think that a total removal of rainbot would be a good idea. If you simply want to rechieve no rain or notifications at all just hide your bets or profits/wager. I'd like to see a rainbot which would rain to players who actually wagers so it would be fair enough without spammers at all.

How about they change how rainbot works?

Like having it rain on the 10 highest wagerers for each channel or something and not by sheer luck.

That way those spams will be greatly lessened since there will be no point for it anymore. 

No need delete rainbot. Rainbot give luck for gamblers. I use google chrome and not problem.

I don't know what is his parameters on computer by autor on thread.

The computer is developing all the time. Not good idea delete rainbot because stake it lowers the mood. I do not agree that.

Regards.

Anyone else experiencing massive amounts of lag from seemingly nowhere? Please comment here and let us know I would like to know if anyone having same experience. Thanks guys. Ban Rainbot!

No I don't experience any lag, but when it comes to rainbot I think it should be removed but not because of lag (I don't think bot is causing it), but I want rainbot to be removed because it doesn't give any rains anymore lol Seriously for the last weeks I don't remember getting any rain.

Posted (edited)

mannn do you think the amount of rake back one accumulates has an affect on how much the rainbot showers you with?  because now that i think about it before i started getting rake back i would get rained on by the bot pretty nicely......and now that i claim my rake back more often because i cant seem to win any bets .....now i noticed as my rakeback claims are higher now i get like no rain at alll its pretty damnn annoying though

Edited by hui | double paragraph

I disagree and think this is a stupid idea. Levt is also the guy who said he's ignoring everyone he sees talk in chat. Always complaining about lag maybe you should get a better pc/mobile? Also for the future, let's not proceed with the idea that you Levt, are the soul reason for Stake to exist and therefore your ideas should be less self-centered/selfish.