Jump to content
Kippo

About stake mobile version

Featured Comment

I seen that thing too long ago. That was about bets which show in mobile version which doesn’t show bet id without clicking on it . I got trouble when hunting challenge on mobile ( especially bet id hunting on 3x wheels challenge. I can’t let auto bets while checking bet id . I have to stop auto bet and check id for right id or not. It can be show id like pd mobile version? It will be more convenient for mobile user. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, and that's why I use a computer, it's more managable and you can see 3 things in 1, chat, your betting, your betting ids, so I mean like, in mobile you cant even do 2 at once, can you?  Like chat and gamble, so I suggest getting a bigger screen, in my opinion the bigger your screen is, the more things you can do in Stake, it's just my opinion, so don't butcher me for it haha, anyways hope you get a bigger screen, and if you have one already, I wish you the best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SLFJ said:

Yes, and that's why I use a computer, it's more managable and you can see 3 things in 1, chat, your betting, your betting ids, so I mean like, in mobile you cant even do 2 at once, can you?  Like chat and gamble, so I suggest getting a bigger screen, in my opinion the bigger your screen is, the more things you can do in Stake, it's just my opinion, so don't butcher me for it haha, anyways hope you get a bigger screen, and if you have one already, I wish you the best of luck.

Yep I would like to change phone . But if the bets show like primedice bets id . That would be more convenient for mobile user 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah don't even bother with challenges or really anything that involves being faster than players on mobile, it's next to impossible.

Mobile could definitely use some improvements but it's never going to be ideal to play on compared to a pc, it should be you're last resort or if you're away from your pc and just want to kill time.

Sometimes my computer lags when chat is getting crazy so to try to accomplish challenges, mobile is just too slow for that and a waste of time since you would be at a tremendous disadvantage compared to other players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bobdole said:

Yeah don't even bother with challenges or really anything that involves being faster than players on mobile, it's next to impossible.

Mobile could definitely use some improvements but it's never going to be ideal to play on compared to a pc, it should be you're last resort or if you're away from your pc and just want to kill time.

Sometimes my computer lags when chat is getting crazy so to try to accomplish challenges, mobile is just too slow for that and a waste of time since you would be at a tremendous disadvantage compared to other players.

I’m at not at home while doing challenge time. So I can only participate with mobile and i won some challenge but bet id challenge can’t is hard to win because checking bet id every time hitting 3x and stop auto bets and start again is delay to hunt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah same problem was happening with me when i was hunting this weeks roullet chalengend needed to stop rolls and =check every single 20 hits --__--, took me some time :DI dont think they can change any thing cuse the screen is too small and how the hell you would fit all, maby the only way is to mak the bett ids werry small.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess this is one of the main inconvenience for using Stake's mobile version when hunting fot a challenge that requires specific betIDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, Kippo!

Yeah man I do understand what you're saying an I do feel your pain man! :) But unfortunately that's how it is... But that's why I use computer because it is much easier to hunt challenges, type in chat, tip friends and everything. Basically what I'm trying to say is that pc version is way way better! I also experience a lot of lag on my phone and it's not even like I have a slow phone... I have a brand new phone. (Iphone x). I recently got this and I still do experience lag... :( But yeah man I do feel your pain... It is annoying on phone it is..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, Kippo!

I feel you bro, thats why i prefer pc than mobile. its hard to compete in challenge when u use mobile, no bet id shows, too much lag when so many people in chat. Thats why when challenge is started its better to use pc than mobile :) no lag, no hassle, it shows bet id too. :) unfortunately i dont have computer so i have to go in computer shop nearby to get join in challenge :< 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well sometimes i actually like the betting itselves more on mobile than on laptop/pc, especially when im playing mines and then im doing manual tile clicks its sooo mutch easier when ya can use a touch screen then dragging the mouse or using the mousepad everytime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well yeah, that's really annoying. I guess pc mode wouldn't fix that problem either. That might be really bad once you're participating on a challenge or a race. I'd like to see a rework on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kippo said:

I seen that thing too long ago. That was about bets which show in mobile version which doesn’t show bet id without clicking on it . I got trouble when hunting challenge on mobile ( especially bet id hunting on 3x wheels challenge. I can’t let auto bets while checking bet id . I have to stop auto bet and check id for right id or not. It can be show id like pd mobile version? It will be more convenient for mobile user. 

I agree and I would probably make this topic under suggestions for stake staff to see.    The screen is very small on mobile so it would be hard to include all this into one page without making it so small you can’t even see it.   But is always a good thing to bring these wants of the players to stakes attention.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Etude said:

I guess this is one of the main inconvenience for using Stake's mobile version when hunting fot a challenge that requires specific betIDs.

Absolutely right. 

14 hours ago, Aazzah said:

Hey, Kippo!

Yeah man I do understand what you're saying an I do feel your pain man! :) But unfortunately that's how it is... But that's why I use computer because it is much easier to hunt challenges, type in chat, tip friends and everything. Basically what I'm trying to say is that pc version is way way better! I also experience a lot of lag on my phone and it's not even like I have a slow phone... I have a brand new phone. (Iphone x). I recently got this and I still do experience lag... :( But yeah man I do feel your pain... It is annoying on phone it is..

 

14 hours ago, kiziah said:

Hey, Kippo!

I feel you bro, thats why i prefer pc than mobile. its hard to compete in challenge when u use mobile, no bet id shows, too much lag when so many people in chat. Thats why when challenge is started its better to use pc than mobile :) no lag, no hassle, it shows bet id too. :) unfortunately i dont have computer so i have to go in computer shop nearby to get join in challenge :< 

Yeah i want to try on pc but challenge and race time is happening while I’m going back to home from work. So I can’t. 

 

2 hours ago, kayke94 said:

well sometimes i actually like the betting itselves more on mobile than on laptop/pc, especially when im playing mines and then im doing manual tile clicks its sooo mutch easier when ya can use a touch screen then dragging the mouse or using the mousepad everytime

That’s happened on phone when I opened chat while auto bets ( limbo , mines) the sound of lose bets never stop 

 

1 hour ago, Paecga129 said:

I agree and I would probably make this topic under suggestions for stake staff to see.    The screen is very small on mobile so it would be hard to include all this into one page without making it so small you can’t even see it.   But is always a good thing to bring these wants of the players to stakes attention.  

I hope 🤞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bmg said:

I like Stake Mobile version .  I have the app right on my home screen on my phone .

It's so convenient.  Thanks Stake.

App for ios or android,? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's why you should use computer when hunt the challenge, like what i did. Hunting challenge in mobile is really not good and make you slow. In the end, mobile users always lose to pc user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jualid said:

Well that's why you should use computer when hunt the challenge, like what i did. Hunting challenge in mobile is really not good and make you slow. In the end, mobile users always lose to pc user.

I already answered for that question. Every time challenge is made when I’m on the way back to home from work. So I can’t use computer 😓

2 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I try not to play on mobile, since it has problems like these. It is really difficult to incorporate all of Stake's features onto their mobile site, since there are just so many to fit in on a small screen.

Yep but I just suggest showing id like primedice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stake on mobile is fucking the same ting the only difference is that mobile has stupid emojes wtf.. nothing special like the one in PC or whats so  ever.. if you want to make it better add a video picture so we we can talk while we playing..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't know why so many love/always play on mobile. it's tedious to copy a bet, tedious to tip someone, tedious to do almost anything that's super easy to do on PC. It's nice and well done, but not useable for me. Just my personal preference though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, polor12 said:

Stake on mobile is fucking the same ting the only difference is that mobile has stupid emojes wtf.. nothing special like the one in PC or whats so  ever.. if you want to make it better add a video picture so we we can talk while we playing..

 

Just participate one time in challenge with mobile and you will know what i want to mean 

 

3 hours ago, mifanalo said:

Use samsung browser then change to desktop site

20190715_200017.jpg

Maybe your screen is big enough. iOS is sadness

3 hours ago, Enzo said:

I really don't know why so many love/always play on mobile. it's tedious to copy a bet, tedious to tip someone, tedious to do almost anything that's super easy to do on PC. It's nice and well done, but not useable for me. Just my personal preference though. 

Yes I also want to play on pc and I’m on pc when I reached home . But challenge is happening while i was away from home every day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not understand it depends on your phone or browser. Or is it just a feature of the mobile version. I'm tired of the mobile game and now I prefer only the PC, only here you can play without problems and lags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, barbaris said:

I can not understand it depends on your phone or browser. Or is it just a feature of the mobile version. I'm tired of the mobile game and now I prefer only the PC, only here you can play without problems and lags.

Yes I know.  on pc we can play well. I’m just suggest for bet id showing in stake to change  the bet id showing in primedice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get on very well with Stake mobile, really for me it's a great platform and leaves nothing to be desired regarding the PC version, the functionality is great and very simplified, it flows perfectly. As always working from Stake's team of developers is great in this regard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×