Stake Forum
SLFJ

Lucky coins, bust coins.

Featured Comment

Hi guys, 

Do you ever feel like some crypto's coins are lucky for you and you could play and play with it, and with some coins, they're just cursed? You always bust with them every time you play, I feel like I could play and play with LTC, XRP,  BTC, those are just my favorite cryptos, I'll probably never change my mind, so here you go, wonder what's your guys' favorite crypto/cryptos?

Hey, yeah once there was a month were i only would mwin with eth but the other month was btc so yeah, I dont know maby that was coincidents but i would like to think it was just lucky month with curency. :) 

Yeah I've noticed something similar on my end as well. I'm always more successful using bitcoin as my currency of choice. Maybe thats because I've played with it for so long that I know the "right" betting amounts by heart. But in reflection, if you play with any currency long enough you will learn one way or another how to manage your bet amounts.

Sometimes i feel very lucky on ETH and BTC only. but when i tried to deposit using DOGE or BCH or LTC i dont know why i keep busting all my balances even i using a same strategy. well i think everyone's have their favorite and lucky coins 

Hmm I do occassionally feel that I perform rather well on coins such as ETH when compared to Bitcoin at times but I think that may well just be placebo feeling. :P

For me it seems like there are no coins that really make me feel more fortunate by playing the coin. In fact, I was a little hesitant when playing with bitcoin because of its huge value in the market.But the temptation to play with bitcoin is also great because if you can win, the results are also great

Yeah... I feel like my lucky coin is Ltc. I always win with it when I have it. Most of my winnings are through ltc. I have wagered 180 ltc almost. Lol! But when I play with xrp - (Ripple) I never seem to win. But its something about litecoin that always brings me luck. It's probably something to do with my base bet and how much i wager at a time. 

Once I claimed rakeback and I made my 0.0006 (60K LTC) rakeback into 2 ltc. once. II Just feel like it is my lucky coin and xrp is my unlucky coin xD.

Nope. I usually think the coins as 1 dollars 50 cent pieces and quarters dimes and nickels and lastly pennies.. each currency value reps those coins I mention.  If I win more coins for a certain game u keep that coin.. if not I'll go down the roll and see which coin would be best to use in what game..

I know that the currency I am playing with has absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the games, but lately for me I cannot seem to ever win with BTC.  For some reason if I am using anything but BTC I seem to do okay, but as soon as I switch back I can't seem to win.  Weird, I know, but that's how it has gone recently.

Not really, all coins are same for me, no lucky coins for my account lol but when i heard some players said when you play with bitcoin, you can easily bust and actually that happen to me a yesterday because when i play with doge, it's not easily busted. Just my unlucky day i guess.

Every single coin I play with busts. The only coin that ever hits the 1,000x Plinko is BCH - otherwise, I've never hit anything decent with other coins. It's like BCH is rigged to win for me :D

Do you ever feel like some crypto's coins are lucky for you and you could play and play with it, and with some coins, they're just cursed? You always bust with them every time you play, I feel like I could play and play with LTC, XRP,  BTC, those are just my favorite cryptos, I'll probably never change my mind, so here you go, wonder what's your guys' favorite crypto/cryptos?

No I don't have such feeling. I have different one. Every time I make successful bet and win substantial amount of money then there will be several bets that I will lose. All of them. Doesn't matter what currency I am playing. Maybe the reason why you feel that it is easier to play with currency that has less value is because you make more risk playing it and this way you win more. On the other hand when you play with BTC you are more careful and don't want to make high risks. No risk = no winnings. That's how gambling works. People who don't make risk NEVER win. You can't just gamble slowly and carefully because sooner or later you will bust. If you play with high risk you will bust or win big. So my solution take more risks and if you win. RUN :D  

Is true, for some reason I have different luck using some coins for each games.  Like when I play Keno my lucky coin is ltc, when playing Video Poker I have good results with doges.  Btc and Eth are not so lucky for me.  About xrp I am just trying to find what game is better for me to use, doing pretty good with Keno too but not so sure.  I use to play mostly Keno and Video Poker, Mines game was a good for me but for some reason I feel better gambling Video Poker and Keno. Good luck with your lucky coins !

I don't feel that way because gambling is all about timing. Not luck. If you make it about luck it becomes personal, or it's easier to make it personal I guess. 

The only thing that matters to me is did I take money from the game. Or did it take money from me.

Yeah hahaha my lucky coins is Eth, ltc and bch but i sucked at playing Xrp,doge and btc. Eth my 60k eth to 4.1m then withdraw, Ltc 40k ltc to 13m ltc, Bch 10k to 2.5m but in my other coins. i depo 150 xrp, One tap in HiLO 92% win rate but still one tap. Doge i exchange my btc to doge, 4000doge wantap in 84% HiLo and Btc in livestream i won 25k sats but one tap in Hilo 92% winrate :< so basically eth, ltc and bch is my only lucky coins the rest is cursed hahahahahaha no profit, just bust.. bust... bust...