Use hotkeys when playing

hillowner45

Featured Comment

I finally made the decision to use hotkeys when playing Hi-lo and boy did it change everything. All the mechanics feel smooth as.

My preferred method of play is to hunt 3 or 4 aces in a row and before this I used to manually click the cards to find the ace or king as my starting card and man did my wrist take a beating.

Also, make sure instant bet are on and animations are off to optimise the speed.

Well, I am a mouse lover, so I use it.  Keeps me awake and avoid me bad typing.  Gives me direction when pointing the box before to make click and helps me to make me sure of what I am about to click and hit.  Fast alt typing is not for me, I better take those few more seconds in order to think and wait for my bet sense.  My opinion.  Good luck. 

I finally made the decision to use hotkeys when playing Hi-lo and boy did it change everything. All the mechanics feel smooth as.

I will have to try it but I'm not sure if I want to play faster and more comfortable because that would need spending my balance faster :S Maybe keeping it a little difficult is not a bad idea :D

what are hotkeys and how are they used? i also see everybody talking about using the hilo bot and isee them getting massive multiplyer wins......shit i seen etude hit AAAA like twice in one day ...thats just krazy ...i play manuallly cuz thats the only way i know how and i can never seem to get passed like 20x 

1 hour ago, Kingcashedout said:

what are hotkeys and how are they used? i also see everybody talking about using the hilo bot and isee them getting massive multiplyer wins......shit i seen etude hit AAAA like twice in one day ...thats just krazy ...i play manuallly cuz thats the only way i know how and i can never seem to get passed like 20x 

Hot-keys are the ability to use your keyboard to bet instead of your mouse. It's just a quicker, smoother way of betting on PC/Laptop. I know lots of players who really prefer it over using a mouse. I use hot-keys when I bet in Dice for the most part but I know how useful they are in HiLo as well. Still hasn't helped me hit a quad Ace :P

9 hours ago, hillowner45 said:

My preferred method of play is to hunt 3 or 4 aces in a row and before this I used to manually click the cards to find the ace or king as my starting card and man did my wrist take a beating.

Also, make sure instant bet are on and animations are off to optimise the speed.

What do you mean by hot keys ?   I am not very smart when it comes to these kind of terms so I do not understand what you mean by hot keys ?   Is this something Stake offers or something on your personal computer ? 

9 hours ago, barbaris said:

It seems to me that using Hilo bot will be more convenient for hunting for aces. It is much faster and your hands will not tire of constantly pressing the keys. Here on the forum laid out this bot, so I advise you to try it.

That was the initial plan haha but then I found out that it was banned.

14 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Any ways to play Hi-Lo more efficiently on mobile though? 

Hotkeys are not an option and the flow whilst on Mobile is very counter-intuitive! 🥶

Bro no game mode on mobile is efficient

5 minutes ago, Paecga129 said:

What do you mean by hot keys ?   I am not very smart when it comes to these kind of terms so I do not understand what you mean by hot keys ?   Is this something Stake offers or something on your personal computer ? 

Hot keys are keys on your keyboard you can press to perform a particular function of a program quicker. So with hi-lo the basic mechanics you have are placing a bet, better high, betting low and switching cards. You can control these mechanics via your keyboard. This way you will be able to play quicker. To enable it you need to press the hot key button located to the left of live stats and click "enable hotkeys" at the bottom. You'll find what keys control what functions there. I believe Stake implemented hotkeys ages ago, but I didn't find out about it till recently.

34 minutes ago, hillowner45 said:

That was the initial plan haha but then I found out that it was banned.

Bro no game mode on mobile is efficient

Hot keys are keys on your keyboard you can press to perform a particular function of a program quicker. So with hi-lo the basic mechanics you have are placing a bet, better high, betting low and switching cards. You can control these mechanics via your keyboard. This way you will be able to play quicker. To enable it you need to press the hot key button located to the left of live stats and click "enable hotkeys" at the bottom. You'll find what keys control what functions there. I believe Stake implemented hotkeys ages ago, but I didn't find out about it till recently.

Oh okay.   I am on mobile so I don’t think I get this option.   But thank you very very much for explaining to me cuz I had no idea.  

I actually prefer using the hot keys on hilo over using my mouse. 
"Q" for up, "W" for down, and "E" for it to skip the current card.
However, I don't set it up to auto-bet.
I prefer just hitting the space bar to bet again if I'm planning to bet the same amount.
I still find using these keys instead of the mouse to click for each bet is way faster, even without it autobetting.
I do see where people are coming from when they say they feel like their balance may run out faster if they were focusing more on the speed of their game though.
I will say I find it a little funny how cryptofly mentions using the mouse because it keeps them awake.. 
Because I will admit.. I have nodded off while playing plinko before... while holding the space bar.. just to realize I bet like 900x while doing just that.🤦‍♀️😂

In my opinion, hot key makes our lives so much more convenient. But there are downsides to this, when you are new to the site or just starting using new keys. You might press on the wrong key and bet on the wrong amount. This has happened to me and fortunately, it was in my favor so I didnt lose anything. So if you are using hot keys, make sure you will not press the wrong button. Or the result can be catastrophic.

Archived