GKD09

Plinko Never Remembers our Settings?

Featured Comment

So I have noticed that all other games but Plinko remembers our settings (payout/risk) during a session. When you choose a payout or % on Dice and leave to the home menu to choose another game, or you go play another game and come back it still remains. This is true with Limbo (payout), Keno (Risk and number selection), Mines (no of mines), Roulette (chip placement), Wheel (Risk and Segments) and lastly Baccarat (chips on player, banker or tie).  

For BlackJack, HiLo, Video Poker and Diamond Poker it does not apply since there are no settings to change in them. 

However, if you choose Plinko high 16 pins and go to the homepage or another game and comeback it will go back to High 12 pins, which is also not the default settings for Plinko (default: Medium 12 pins). Does this happen to anyone else of is it just for me? 
Yes, I know when you refresh the current settings will anyway vanish, which would also be nice if we were to choose our own default settings maybe? But that is definitely extra, but the question is why does only Plinko seem to have this problem. 

Once during a telegram challenge for 1000x since the bets kept getting errors I had to go to the homepage few times and also refresh sometimes and I hit the autobet without even checking the pins and realised it had changed. This is when I realised it and now during Steve's Video Challenge too, I almost went on high 12 for the consecutive 12 wins O.oxD 

It's not a huge problem at all but surely they didn't mean for it to only happen to Plinko. So let us know if it happens to you too :) 

I have noticed the same thing.  Every time I go back to Plinko I have to readjust my settings.  I am not sure why it doesn't remember them like the other games do.  It can be a bit annoying I suppose, but I just reset them where I like them and move on.  I suppose it would be nice and a bit more convenient to not have to do, but it is definitely not just you.

I just went to test it out and it looks like that is right. I remember making a mistake not too long ago because of this issue.

While playing on the 16-High Risk on Plinko, I accidentally selected the homepage and then went back and started dropping balls without noticing it was back on the Default - 12-Medium.

One of the first few balls happened to jump and skip to the extreme right and went right in... imagine the horror when I realised I wasn’t on 16-High and to make things worst, not even on 12-High but 12-Medium...

What a bummer lol, from then on I made sure to check thoroughly before starting to bet hahaha! 😂

I've noticed that a LOT of games here don't remember my settings when I enter them. Not really a big deal to me though I could care less. Just an annoyance if anything.

I am also the same if I have refreshed, it will return to pin 12 but it is not a medium if it stays high but the pies that change are not the pins. and it was very alarming when I was following the challenge because I like not to see the pin again, but after that often I always check first to replace the pin.

Yep its just plinko that doesn't remember the settings that you input in. All the other games seem to be in working order. Make sure to remember to adjust the settings when hunting the "always winning" challenge that Steve put up....you don't want to make it to plinko and accidently place a bet on the wrong pins and difficulty settings. You'll bring that one to the grave

Unfortunately this is true. In all other games there are no such problems. And every time I get on it and start the game on High 12 pin. It would not be bad for Plinko to also remember our permanent game settings. I hope this will be fixed.

if you choose Plinko high 16 pins and go to the homepage or another game and comeback it will go back to High 12 pins, which is also not the default settings for Plinko (default: Medium 12 pins). Does this happen to anyone else of is it just for me? 

Yes and it's terrible. i wish I could permanently set 16 pins high risk forever. Sometimes I forget that that there are settings on plinko and I just change number of pins but I totally forget about changing it to high risk. This is how I like to play. 16 pins + high risk, so when I forget to change to high risk then balls fall and I notice after they began to hit the pins. Then I need to stop the game and change the settings. 

I think this is happening for everyone ... not just for yourself ...
It looks like the system is like that ... So, we have to set it up if we go to the veranda while resting and go back to the plinko game ...
after all, being able to change the pattern of play and strategy in betting is a common thing for international gamblers ...:)