Stake Forum
madcoin

MinesBot - Hunt max payout while u sleep

Featured Comment

Thank you much madcoin - I've been doing random on win - 4-5 mines and 11-13 diamond.  Works well for gaining. I'll hunt a big one tomorrow :D

On 7/15/2019 at 4:09 AM, madcoin said:

Howdy staker, now i will share stake mines bot that i made for free
With this bot you can hunt max payout on mines and leave it 24/7 hour without crash your browser

mines-bot.thumb.png.b65b7994f4e43ac64d088f586db6d870.png

How To

To be able using the bot you have to paste the API Token into the bot in TextBox bottom of the bot

mines-bot-token.thumb.png.d43bdb97b1e1c5caed77a830dcc2867c.png

Press the login button after you put the API token, if you see your name in the left top of the bottom that means you already login

Insert your base bet amount in to base bet box information and choose how much mines/boom u want to play n how much diamond u want to pick

mines-bot-basebet.thumb.png.74920722a2c7087aa91dc858f3affa53.png

You can also do manual pick diamond manually on the left

mines-bot-tiles.thumb.png.c5e2e2efd2111faaef5e2ef8580daddf.png

You can increment your bet by set the increment on lost / increment on win / increment bets with this option set it means bet will increase by streak lose / win / bet

mines-bot-inc.thumb.png.37306b154ea3bc14902fd2a410ce19c6.png

Back to base on recovery option can be used when u want back to base after bot total lose amount hit 0

The auto calculation bet option is for the bot calculate the bet beside the payout from mines n diamond you set, this option will ignore the increment option

Disclaimer

• This is still gambling. The bot is not guaranteed to win.
  • Please do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.
  • Certain actions from the server might also result in unexpected behavior.
  • I cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred while using the bot

Donation

- stake username: madcoin

Virus Total

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1705de81a542ffa0664648bdcec76a3ad30ab4a6737e750a7d723ae7e22340d0/detection

Download Link

http://bit.ly/MinesBot - Google Drive

Awesome idea and job. 

Can you make take the region restrictions off though? 

Thanks for the bot @madcoin. But it needs to be improved. A lot of problems. constantly stops. Trying to catch 5 million x. But already a day I had to reboot the bot 30 times. I hope you will fix this problem and we will see a new modified bot. From me due, if will get 5 million x;)

I had an issue with the bot today where it kept resetting to 14x,  -bu i was rolling for a low payout, and my raise was high which created multiple busts.. lol. I even set the bet to 0 after the second time it happened to ensure it was looking for the proper number of diamonds, and set with 1 bomb -- and it played properly, so I adjusted my 0 bet, and pressed start.. into a martingale from hell for the third time. lol.. i swore a few times. fuck. xD  I think the bot really needs a 'number of rolls' option, and a 'stop on loss' -- and.. Are there any runtime libraries required for the new Hilo bot, btw? It keeps crashing.. :/ 
is there any possibility you could just fix the login error with the old bots? xD

or maybe i could contract with you to build a bot?  $$$ 😃

Edited by BLXN