madcoin

MinesBot - Hunt max payout while u sleep

Featured Comment

this is interesting. thank you mod for sharing this to everyone. ☺️😊 i may not be ablr to try this yet coz of low specs for laptop but i will surely do in the future . 

i set a pattern clicking on the tiles on the bot and untick some options on the box  . after seeing my bets on the browser the patterns are different from what i set on the bot  .  i think its a bug  

Thnk you sooo much for this Madcoin .. you are the best man... this is gonna help me a lot in mines... I'm so tired of busting in autobet on mines 

wow, now people can hunt high multipliers on their sleep. This is way better than the default auto betting setting at stake because you can add other options, and what I am looking for is an auto betting that doesnt stop cause of errors. I hope this one doesn't stop my rolls like stake do. Those "error: please slow down" are annoying. Thanks for the bot man.

wow friend that good information, I will try to take good advantage of what I learned with your post Thanks a lot!!

50 minutes ago, ankit16 said:

is this legal or authorized? it can lead your account to ban ? idk about it, please explain :)

Yes it's allowed...it's just a program that turns your gameplay autonomous. That way you can play without having to stay at your computer