Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Recently, waiting for so long. I got myself beta access to GeForce Now. Not gaming a lot now, wanted to try and have fun and figure out things on GeForce Now, is there a way to mine on it? Like are there any gpu softwares that they dont block? Or any websites that does browser mining on specifically GPU not CPU? I been researching for this for a bit already, hoping to maybe get some help here? Thanks

if I were you I even wouldn't do any effort to search something to mine. At this moment it is just impossible to make some money when you do solo mining. Since some time profitable mining is only for the big boys that have massive amounts of equipment and practically energy for free. So really if I were you I would give up the idea of trying to mine something with the equipment you have. It will only eat your electricity and will not bring any profits in your pocket 

I think that a little search on the Internet and you will find what you are looking for. But unfortunately you will not get a good profit, and perhaps only losses. You can earn in such mining only on referrals and even if you have a lot of them.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Browser mining is almost always a scam. I would stay away from it completely. I have also never heard of this company before, so I would stay clear of it, since it is probably a scam (as the majority of them are).

Cryptotab pays out though --

image.png

Edited by BLXN

i been testing website mining . most of them are scam. if payout 1 time and if we go deposite they will didn't payout again. even they payout again. surelly no more 3 times . i mean some of mining site. there will be really legit site are good i think. i'm not sure because i'm not miner .. :)

Is Mining still profitable at this point in time with the saturation of Alts in the market? 

On that point, I wish I had gone ahead with my plan of mining Ravencoin back when it was just a fledgling. I really loved the concept of it but sadly, never got around to actually doing it. 

I hope there’ll be similar opportunities in future... 

from begining in crypto i joined too many mining sites  . but  out of 100 95 were just fake projects to scam . i 'll suggest don't invest in mining projects once you did not complete your full research :) . and yes browser extenion is paying but its too slow and its make internet so slow  :(

Yes, there are a lot of scams in cloud mining and etc. But replying to everyone that replied to my post. GeForce Now is like a VPS, where you connect to a laptop and play games on it. There are ways to install browser on it, but they have totally blocked mining on there. So that is why I would like to find a way to bypass that. Let me also paste some more information from their site. So that you all would know more about this GeForce Now thingy.
Part of the FAQ:

WHEN IS GEFORCE NOW LAUNCHING?
GeForce NOW is currently in beta for Mac, PC and SHIELD. Commercial availability will be announced at a later date.

HOW MUCH DOES GEFORCE NOW COST?
GeForce NOW is free during the beta.

WHERE IS THE SERVICE AVAILABLE?
GeForce NOW is currently available in North America and Europe. Visit the server status website for a list of available servers and their current status.

HOW DO I JOIN THE GEFORCE NOW FREE BETA?
Request access to the beta here and we'll email details when there is availability in your location. SHIELD owners can activate beta access on-device.

WHAT GAMES ARE AVAILABLE?
There are more than 400 games currently supported. More games will be added regularly. You need to own the supported games on Steam, Uplay, or Blizzard Battle.net to play them on GeForce NOW. And only on SHIELD, users can get started with a selection of free games. See the full list of supported games here.

Just look for more information on their site: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/geforce-now/

I would love to try and mine on the GeForce Now

There is only a way to browser mine through GeForce now unless you tweak it inside and also how the hell did you get your hand on one ? I have been trying everywhere but it is out of stock . 

On 7/16/2019 at 8:33 PM, BLXN said:

Cryptotab pays out though --

image.png

crypto tab is one of the browser miners that pay indeed.....but it hardly is worth the effort to do. Just tell how long did you have your miners running to make that 0.003BTC total in mining and what it have cost you to mine this amount. Cause I have been trying it as well myself some time ago and when putting them at full capacity my laptop got hot as hell, so it can not be healthy for you device. beside that the internet became so slow. not taking into account the power it consumes to keep your device running at full capacity for so long. 

So yes I know crypto tab is paying but is it worthwhile. I think only when you got in as very first and have a couple 1000 referrals