What is the Best way to hunt challenge

Kippo

Featured Comment

I really want to know that how people hunt

1- bet id ,

2- 20000x Mines( I can’t make into 10x 😭) ,

3-plinko ( usually 9x only) .

did you change seeds or what do you do to get these requirements to win challenge. Let me know how did you get that . 

I change seed often when I hunt challenges. But normally I don't change seed at all. I have a superstition that changing seed gives you "fresh rolls". I know it's not entirely true but it seems to do me well so I stick with it. 

Bet ID's are just pure insane luck. With the amount of bets that happen in 1 second on this site, you'd have to be VERY lucky to hit the required one.

Hmmm for me its basically pure luck, for me dude seed is just a seed in my opinion. Because i hit 20000x in Limbo and 9900x in Dice without changing my seed. It just bet id 777 is so damn hard hahahahaha, i never get that Bet id challenge. Still hoping to win in bet id, if u want to win in challenge. just roll and roll until u hit the target payout or Bet Id 777 :) Luck will be yours if your patiently rolling hahahaha goodluck in challenge :) 

One word. Patience, thats all it takes. And one big tip, don't put up your live stats when you are doing challenges because you will see how much you have lost and try to recover mid challenge. Don't fall into this trap, complete the challenge assess your losses then decide what you want to do.

It is better not to change the seeds while hunting for a high multiplier. If you have reached it, then you can safely change the seeds and continue to hunt further. I caught 23000x once in mines and I was lucky I caught it on ~ 200 rolls, but unfortunately the bet was small.

12 hours ago, jualid said:

There is no exact way or strategy to hunt the challenge like 20k x on mines or 1000x plinko. It's all about luck and even if you change the seed is not guarentee you to hit the challenge. 

Very true.  The Telegram Challenges are all about luck.  The multipliers we search for are very hard to hit, so you just have to get extremely lucky.  I tend not to change seeds when hunting all the very big multipliers, but everyone has their own strategies.

23 hours ago, Enzo said:

I have a superstition that changing seed gives you "fresh rolls". I know it's not entirely true but it seems to do me well so I stick with it.

Yeah i also feel that feeling too . Every time I reach 1000+ rolls for plinko 1000x , I can’t decide to change seed and I feel what if I change seed and it’s made fresh rolls when last seed is near to hit that 1000x .

22 hours ago, kiziah said:

Hmmm for me its basically pure luck, for me dude seed is just a seed in my opinion. Because i hit 20000x in Limbo and 9900x in Dice without changing my seed. It just bet id 777 is so damn hard hahahahaha, i never get that Bet id challenge. Still hoping to win in bet id, if u want to win in challenge. just roll and roll until u hit the target payout or Bet Id 777 :) Luck will be yours if your patiently rolling hahahaha goodluck in challenge :) 

You so lucky I never got 9900 x dice and 1000x plinko for 3 years hehe . 

22 hours ago, jkd123 said:

Just try and try to roll. Doesn't matter your strat because you need to be lucky to hit that fast.

Okay I will.

20 hours ago, jualid said:

There is no exact way or strategy to hunt the challenge like 20k x on mines or 1000x plinko. It's all about luck and even if you change the seed is not guarentee you to hit the challenge. 

thank you for your advice 

20 hours ago, hillowner45 said:

One word. Patience, thats all it takes. And one big tip, don't put up your live stats when you are doing challenges because you will see how much you have lost and try to recover mid challenge. Don't fall into this trap, complete the challenge assess your losses then decide what you want to do.

I will be more patience now. Thank you for your useful advice and tips

19 hours ago, pras111 said:

in my opinion the best way for us to get the big payout we are looking for is to often change the seeds we have. because all this time when I played my way to winning was to often replace the existing seed that way I often managed to get a victory. The seed is very important and decisive in the game so you have to change it often and pay attention to it. But most importantly, be patient while playing

Thank you for your effective advice 

19 hours ago, barbaris said:

It is better not to change the seeds while hunting for a high multiplier. If you have reached it, then you can safely change the seeds and continue to hunt further. I caught 23000x once in mines and I was lucky I caught it on ~ 200 rolls, but unfortunately the bet was small.

Yeah I feel like that too . When the challenge event started time there has 20x limbo with bet id 777 , I got 100000x and some other high multiply in limbo. now I didn’t hit any high x yet

45 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

It is just all about luck. Some people have lucky seeds, others don't. I have never won a challenge on telegram, but I know it is just a matter of time since luck evens out over time (generally).

Yeah maybe I’m unlucky. :(

1 minute ago, kaleemmalik071 said:

hi ! its totally luck related telegram challenge . we need pure luck for these types of challenges . 

i did not ever win this stake telegram challenge but i wins 2 times in a row in pd birthday telegram challenges ...

i wish i 'll win stake daily challenge one day  :P

Yep. I won challenge 3 times with 7 roulette challenge with 77 bet id end and VP 4 of a kind with bet id end 4 . Never got high multiply challenge . I hope you will win challenge again good luck 

I would say, you just don't change the seed, hunt it for a few hours if you don't succeed, 102x on mines is pretty easy and you can do it in like 20-30mins prior max, so I feel like hunting for 2000000x isn't the best idea because it will take you like a week or more of consecutive gambling to reach that goal, about bet id, it's just luck, so I mean you can't really change seed and then you would get different id.

I haven't won any of the Mines or Plinko challenge yet. I tried to change seeds and still no high multipliers hit.

But I have won few times in hunting with bet ids involve and I think it's just pure luck because you really can't control the timing of the win in the game exactly when the certain bet ID comes up.

if I was told to choose from the 3 challenges above, I would rather choose bet id, because in my opinion, it is quite difficult to do it with payout 20k, but if it is only x1000, but I have difficulty getting plinko with payout x1000. managed to get a 1000 payout plinko and that also with a small debit and not when a challenge was held. I hope that the challenge will be to search for a bet ID more often than Plinko or Mines because it makes me always lazy to follow it :D

Yeah it's mostly just dumb luck, especially as the challenges seem to be getting much harder.

In games like limbo or dice it helps to have another window open betting so you can bet twice as much. Too many though will probably just lag everything up. Also be sure to turn instant bet on and animations off.

On 7/17/2019 at 3:15 PM, SLFJ said:

I would say, you just don't change the seed, hunt it for a few hours if you don't succeed, 102x on mines is pretty easy and you can do it in like 20-30mins prior max, so I feel like hunting for 2000000x isn't the best idea because it will take you like a week or more of consecutive gambling to reach that goal, about bet id, it's just luck, so I mean you can't really change seed and then you would get different id.

Thank you for sharing your ideas. I will try not to change seed 

3 hours ago, jinz said:

I haven't won any of the Mines or Plinko challenge yet. I tried to change seeds and still no high multipliers hit.

But I have won few times in hunting with bet ids involve and I think it's just pure luck because you really can't control the timing of the win in the game exactly when the certain bet ID comes up.

1 hour ago, cukup2 said:

if I was told to choose from the 3 challenges above, I would rather choose bet id, because in my opinion, it is quite difficult to do it with payout 20k, but if it is only x1000, but I have difficulty getting plinko with payout x1000. managed to get a 1000 payout plinko and that also with a small debit and not when a challenge was held. I hope that the challenge will be to search for a bet ID more often than Plinko or Mines because it makes me always lazy to follow it :D

Mine is the most disappointing game modes for me on stake . I didn’t hit high multiply on that even 10 x . But I tried to hit plinko every challenge but didn’t got it yet . I won bet id with medium multiply 3-4 times 

1 hour ago, Byteking said:

It's all luck, there's no secret in hitting bet ids, or big multipliers, you can do nothing but try.

Thank you byteking for your precious advice 

1 hour ago, bobdole said:

Yeah it's mostly just dumb luck, especially as the challenges seem to be getting much harder.

In games like limbo or dice it helps to have another window open betting so you can bet twice as much. Too many though will probably just lag everything up. Also be sure to turn instant bet on and animations off.

I think I can’t do that one because I’m lagging even 1 tab in browser. I don’t think I can doing like that 

Challenges on telegram are based on pure luck and time. You are running against many people and if you win it's only because you had luck. There is nothing else you can do. However on the other hand forum challenges are more 'skilled' where you have one week time and you can try to approach the problem many times for several days until you reach the goal, but here it's important not to bust. So usually If I do forum challenges I do only one of them and when the other one is giving me hard time and I'm not able to do it within max 3 days I give up. 

Archived