Jesse

Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?

Featured Comment

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

Originally bought bitcoin for dark web doings; but as price went up and i obtained more I started to hoard. I do not know what I'm gonna do with it ..yet. or should I say we *wife and I* I used to have quite a bit saved but as time passed I've spent on nick nacks etc. Hoarding what I have left of it; well I cant even touch it cause of my wife xD I guess everyones end goal is to make money; be rich; or something along those lines. 

Cheers

ps little drunk so sorry if choppy sentencing 

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

my opinion.  i save for mylife. in my country with 0.01 btc i can live in 3 weeks. im trying to make 0.002 everyday. Its true story im doing for my target now. with me btc is so important. :) 

33 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I first purchase a small amount of bitcoins just to try it out but over the years i saw the vakue in it as an investment tool. mine you me it isnt fool proof and very risky but you can earn a nice amount of extra cash from investing in bitcoins. 

First goal : reaching 1 BTC and keeping it until it reach something like 12-14k$ then sell it and give the money to my parents (they'll can live 5 full years with it where they are). I want to offer them 5 years without thinking about money.

After that : i'll start thinking more selfishly ... even if I'll probably do the same for, hoarding until i can sell it at a decent amount.

On 11/15/2017 at 1:49 PM, Jesse said:

I saved it, until i got my main goal just to have a multiple investments under crypto world.

Future purposes: To have a Financial Freedom, and ofcourse Travel around the world together with my family. Im a family oriented person, i love my parents, thats why since they still have time to travel and having fun with themselves, im always here for them to support on what they need since they were getting older now....

On 11/15/2017 at 12:49 PM, Jesse said:

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose.

So 10 btc is a small amount for you??!! xD To be honest I first learned about bitcoin because of dark web. Didn't have particular reason, and I never bought any before. But right now, I bought some (some portion I meant) because of investment.