Stake Forum
nuuuitsjdragon

How has Keno been treating you?

Featured Comment

After an extensive period of playing with Keno on mostly the High-Risk setting, it is probably not the best thing for my bankroll due to the variance. 

I should probably attempt more sessions on the Medium/Low settings... I’m not used to betting the bigger amounts required for those risks. 

Anyone has a decent profit on Keno and would be willing to share your strategies? 

Thank you in advance! 😁

Well, keno was actually my worst game. Although, I got some decent 100xs last week and made like 3 withdrawals! But I guess that won't change anything while I've still lost way much more in that game. However I actually don't have any strategy, just picking random numbers until they reach 6-7.

On 7/16/2019 at 12:44 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

After an extensive period of playing with Keno on mostly the High-Risk setting, it is probably not the best thing for my bankroll due to the variance. 

I should probably attempt more sessions on the Medium/Low settings... I’m not used to betting the bigger amounts required for those risks. 

Anyone has a decent profit on Keno and would be willing to share your strategies? 

Thank you in advance! 😁

Keno hs been treating me like crap lately.   So I hate to offer any advice because obviously what I am doing isn’t doing me much good so I can’t imagine it would do you much good either.   Sorry.  :-? 

I share my strategy with risk high in game keno  but it's funny:

1.thumb.png.48191ac913bf862c7c1c7049aed6f8f2.png

My comment: I have mean that strategy, never hit all, enough hit 4 or more.

2.thumb.png.ac27a0633d31ab669477197aa5f1be21.png

My comment: It's magic strategy, i'm not sure that will hit all or you can change other strategy similar to magic strategy.

3.thumb.png.c651c3e5d88ac2154fb7bf91e874eb75.png

My comment: If you hit 3 max and you will have payout 81.50! it's very awesome and the best. Just it's my favourite.

I glad to help you, i have hope you try hunt and catch win. I wish you good luck!

Regards!

I actually like to do a martingale variation on keno: High risk, 50% increase on loss and auto pick numbers. If I bust on martingale I at least want to have the peace of mind that I could of hit a nutty multiplier compared to martingaling on dice where on the last bet you could be betting $100 to win 1 cent.

Keno has been doing good for me so far.  Three or four different patterns to switch among them with 6/8 numbers in high level.  Changing bets once in a while, but never doing Martingale strategy.  Paying attention to where the "boxes are open" in the board and moving my patterns to that directions.  Is quite annoying as you have to clear the board and set manually your pattern, but I can live with that.  Good luck. 

I recently started playing Keno and is pretty much my go to game atm. It keeps changing but for now it is Keno and it has been pretty good for me. I used to do 10 tiles and go for glory, once in a while it works but that case I bet pretty low and expect a high multiplier. Which does come in long sessions, but if you can't stay long enough you'll probably rip.

Which is why I then started using lesser tiles around 4 to 6, and playing mainly on medium. I occasionally change to high and also low. I have hit the highest multi on low and medium and when I have a decent profit I play on high trying to go even higher but keeping a sort of stop so I don't lose too much. I once got a 259x on high while doing so and it was great. Just remember to be patient with Keno, something should come around.

Also I take back what I said before, with the you should only play medium and high. As long as you don't play classic with 10 tiles you're good xD 

I always play high risk 10 numbers picked .  The first week the new stake was here i hit x500 and x63 about 5 times that week.   Then I had a long losing streak and just this week I have hit a few x63's .

I seem to hit a lot of low multipliers when I'm on High risk. But I rarely hit huge multipliers on Keno. Think I've hit a 800x or something once. and two 500x's.

I usually only ever play on High risk cause I want to hit the huge multipliers. I think I have a new strat that will work well I just haven't really tested it yet.

I often lose with keno and my best hit is only 300x 🤣 Besides, I'm in a negative position by playing it. But I don't know why I always come back haha. Keno is an addictive game for those who like to play with numbers and patterns

I hate kino... Never lucky there always hitting the numbers i don't choose and when i change it up it hits the numbers i had before:/ Never going to play it ever again payouts are trash aswell I hate it and i hate it my favorite gamemode is mines or crash i make alot of profit there much easier aswell then kino....

I try to play Keno, but I lose the remaining money, I didn’t have more than 10x .... Honestly, I don’t really like Keno, I’ll rather try my luck in Crash, I think the chance to win more ...
This is my opinion, maybe I have a little experience now ...😌

I don't normally play Keno but if I decided to I would want to track down number patterns that would make the game too complicated. That's why I prefer Dice. But somewhere on the Forum I've seen a post from a guy who did a huge job of analizing thousands of rolls and I liked his approach. 

hey there nuuuu buddy! :D

I mean. to say I basically only play mines... I haven't really got an opinion and or an experience on this. But I can tell you this however.. My whole time span of me being here on stake I have literally never hit anything good what so ever on keno. It is kinda ridiculous too... I think keno is my unlucky game mode. It might just be because I do not give it a good chance for any wins. I do try though do not get me wrong. But I get off after 30 rolls, Because, I get bored and it is balance consuming...

Have a great day :)

Well i started playing it again like 2 days back to see if it is same and well yeah it hasnt changed the same keno is the same keno now but noticed it is a lot smoother now i dont know why lol.

Really I many times try to keno give me good results but I not successful to got good results keno I always my balance lose on keno maybe I not understand keno game mode that's why I lose on keno in 6 months I just 1 time some profit on keno otherwise I always lose my balance on keno

I am spending most of my hours on Stake by playing Keno and in long time didn't find any decent green hits. But hopefully they will comeback soon because im tired of seeing tones of reds every damn day lol. 

On 7/22/2019 at 8:30 AM, Tomki said:

I share my strategy with risk high in game keno  but it's funny:

1.thumb.png.48191ac913bf862c7c1c7049aed6f8f2.png

My comment: I have mean that strategy, never hit all, enough hit 4 or more.

2.thumb.png.ac27a0633d31ab669477197aa5f1be21.png

My comment: It's magic strategy, i'm not sure that will hit all or you can change other strategy similar to magic strategy.

3.thumb.png.c651c3e5d88ac2154fb7bf91e874eb75.png

My comment: If you hit 3 max and you will have payout 81.50! it's very awesome and the best. Just it's my favourite.

I glad to help you, i have hope you try hunt and catch win. I wish you good luck!

Regards!

Thanks for those patterns you shared. 

Surprisingly I’m already using the 10x tiles in a box shape and it seems like many others including yourself are using it too!

I will try selecting 3x tiles as I have not played using that strategy before, hopefully it works. 😁