Username / Name Origin

Featured Comment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was looking for a username with 3 letters that is not in use in minecraft and i found the name "hqi" to be available.. i really enjoyed using that name, it's unique in a way actually. stuck with it to this day :) 

Edited by hqi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It came from the anime "Nekopara", well, I'm a weeb and obviously my way of naming things corresponds to how my way of life. Also it is the callsign between my girlfriend and me. I guess it is not so lame or such. Even if you find it lame, I don't really blame you or hold you accountable ahahahaha

Im a Naruto Fan..

And in the anime Kage's are the greatest ninjas, leaders of their clan and the most respected.

My real Name is Ryan, mu friends call me Rai for short so i use "Raikage".

There is also a Raikage in Naruto and he is the fastest and 1 of the strongest of all

Kuntzkoin - Kuntz is a mashup of my first name which is kelly and my last name which ends in **untz  and also my username everywhere used to be kgruntz which people  shortened to calling me kuntz for obvious reasons and i  just think that would be a hilarious name for a craptocurrency haha Kuntz Koin! also it reminds me of the name of a retro video game or maybe a shady laundromat haha

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 1:37 PM, remember said:

my real name is ta vu hoai son  . eassy to understand my name is " i was born near a mountain " so they decided to sign my name  " hoai son "  .  

hoai = remember  , son = mountain.  " remember bout this mountain"  . and my nick name on forum is  " remember " as i explain .   "Dont be late " is my stake name. i want to remind myself never come back hom, go to work or date,... late. :))) thats all. thank for reading  

you come from Vietnam bro =))

• Dan changed the title to Username / Name Origin
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.