Username / Name Origin

Featured Comment

I am terrible at creating usernames...I usually just slap a couple descriptive words together and bam.. there is my username.

I have a tattoo that says "Diva" (see profile pic) that I got in 2009 when I was single and free and making so much money.... I considered myself a "female version of a hustler " (Hat tip Queen Bey)- was feeling myself and my tattooist refused to draw "Hustler" on my arm...(Thank you A!) So, I went with Diva. Now, that it is forever emblazoned on my arm- it is part of what makes me - me. So, I tend to use it when creating a UN.

I wouldn't use it on social media (Twitter, FB. parler..) because.. you know "the internet is forever" and all that... but I use it in games and for fun... also, I am a nurse so- what I am and what I wish to be = NurseDiva. 

Had I known, the social aspect of Stake. The chat, the forum, the other places my fantastic username may appear; I'd have chosen something more creative. I created my Stake account with the intention to play games, not to interact so much with other players. But, now; seeing how the social aspect of the game can benefit one's game play (ie, forum challenges), I wish I'd have went with something more witty. 😉

• Support
On 12/19/2020 at 7:25 PM, Nursediva said:

I am terrible at creating usernames...I usually just slap a couple descriptive words together and bam.. there is my username.

I have a tattoo that says "Diva" (see profile pic) that I got in 2009 when I was single and free and making so much money.... I considered myself a "female version of a hustler " (Hat tip Queen Bey)- was feeling myself and my tattooist refused to draw "Hustler" on my arm...(Thank you A!) So, I went with Diva. Now, that it is forever emblazoned on my arm- it is part of what makes me - me. So, I tend to use it when creating a UN.

I wouldn't use it on social media (Twitter, FB. parler..) because.. you know "the internet is forever" and all that... but I use it in games and for fun... also, I am a nurse so- what I am and what I wish to be = NurseDiva. 

Had I known, the social aspect of Stake. The chat, the forum, the other places my fantastic username may appear; I'd have chosen something more creative. I created my Stake account with the intention to play games, not to interact so much with other players. But, now; seeing how the social aspect of the game can benefit one's game play (ie, forum challenges), I wish I'd have went with something more witty. 😉

Thanks for the description, and it definitely sounds memorable, no worries 😅 Welcome to the community! 🍀

On 12/21/2020 at 2:58 PM, Randyflares said:

My nick was just  a random one and the only reason I use it, is because I like the sound of it. The interesting fact about it though is that I am not male but female. Quite confusing for people who don't know me :D

That was a twist we didn't expect 😂

2 hours ago, BabyRabbit said:

Yep, we called it Mr. Pickles 😄

Hahaha, lovely, sounds like that is his favorite food 😇✌️

My forum username is my Primedice username that I made as I was listening to a Stevie Wonder song when I made my PD account in 2014 and my Stake username is in reference to a dumb friend I have because i was thinking if he made some stupid ass bets like I’ve made, that’s just the norm.

My story with the username was chosen at random and something very fast but it also has something to do with my taste. When they invited me to this site, the first thing they warned me about was not to use personal information and well I thought about using a nickname, even though my nickname has nothing to do with my name, if it has to do with things I like like him ice skating and surfing very cool things so it was that coldmax came out something very crazy and sudden rushing to enter gambling hehehehe. thanks for everything bojana.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.