Stake Forum
Bojana

Username/Name Origin

Featured Comment

Someone when someone asked about my name they said that it is something about Jelena, but it was so funny! 

Although I cannot remember what did they talk about. 

Kind regards, 

slfj. 

As you can tell, my name and avatar is of a pug. 

Since I was younger, I have always had an obsessions with pugs.  I love the way that they look, I love the way that you can easily pick them up and even though they may have a few health problems, that doesn't make them amazing, individual and unique companions.

Since they are my favourite animal, I thought why not name yourself something that you love. At the end of the day, you should love yourself no matter what and you shouldn't be upset if people don't like you the way that you are, look or in a pug's case, SOUND! :D *Barking, Screaming, Groaning, Breathing, Yelling Sounds*

On 4/15/2019 at 4:00 AM, Ollarfreeman said:

my name is ollarfreeman and am from Nigeria in Africa. i think am the only black man on the site

Hehehe, I am sure you are not the only one, but we embrace the diversity all the way ;):D 

On 4/15/2019 at 4:04 AM, Magyka said:

My original name on here was: Hufflepuff but Edward got pissed and permabanned me then I had Ravenclaw which is more suiting as I'm quite the pseudo-intellectual. But now I have returned to my primedice handle as it's clearer when communicating with people and I also lost the 2fa for Ravenclaw.

Lmao, Magyk! :D Just a small note: Contact us on Support if you wish the Ravenclaw account restored, this is what we do :) 

On 4/15/2019 at 4:07 AM, Sped said:

Well when i was younger my friends and I all had a sped clan, and we would all put objects in front of the name as part of the group. Since then, my group has disbatched and to kind of keep it alive my name is sped.

Great origin story :) Do you use this username on the other websites too?

On 4/15/2019 at 6:03 AM, Acetouryahey said:

I love this topic.

Acetouryahey  it is related to (istoryahey in bisaya language/cebuano langauge) i made a little nice form Ace Tour Yah hey

Quite of a mixture you have made there :D Let me presume that your favorite games are the card ones here on Stake?

On 5/2/2019 at 1:04 PM, Patricia800 said:

My real name is Sofiia😉

What is the origin of the site username then, please? :) 

On 5/8/2019 at 7:08 PM, laron said:

My real name is too long to be used as a user name so I use another username to make it easier for me to retrieve this animal's name

images.jpg.6a4a7f50d1639300a45693f5303a3cfa.jpg

Ummmm, what's with the insect? 🤔😂

On 5/28/2019 at 8:52 AM, yololife222 said:

The name is yolo cuse i wrlly like to yolo my bets like all in out of no wear or shit like that.

We have noticed this :D

On 5/28/2019 at 10:02 PM, rajamishra said:

wow so many stories behind the user name its a nice topic. i have no stories just a real name raja(in english its king) mishra last name

some kind of attitude like king that's why my parents choose for me

live like a king and death like a king

Nice name you have there, and lovely quote to read too! 👑

On 5/29/2019 at 3:58 PM, wopsow said:

Wopsow, In Circassian orginally Adygha Language, have a perfect life :)

For real? Wow! I didn't know this one, I thought it was some random exclamation :D Great username then! :$

On 6/2/2019 at 8:48 PM, htetaungxx said:

when i starting to play at stake.. i creating with my own name, 'Htet Aung' is my name and all of my fri are called me 'xx' than here htetaungxx.
xx is named form my gamer life before gambler life :P 

Great origin story too :) Do you use it on all the gambling/gaming sites?

On 6/2/2019 at 8:57 PM, nattekut said:

my nickname nattekut is flemish/dutch for wet pussy. not gonna tell but just imagine why I choose that nickname 😂

No, tell us why? :P

On 6/2/2019 at 10:34 PM, Aazzah said:

My real name is Aaron. I was creating a minecraft account and I just randomly thought of Aazzah! XD

Yes, but how did Aaron became Aazzah, at what point? :D 

On 6/10/2019 at 4:32 PM, MadMartingale said:

my real name is Tristin, my nickname is MadMartigale, i mixed one of my favorite movies Willows Mad Martigan, and martigale strateghy sounds similar, the added bonus was i actually do get mad using martingale strategy so there it is now the world knows my pointless secret.

No, not useless at all, it is a rather interesting origin story ;) :D 

On 6/10/2019 at 5:20 PM, Fikoloc said:

And I came up with your nickname in childhood... I don't know what it means, but I never changed it... Although I wanted to, but it seems to have taken root and now do not see the need

But who gave you the nickname, how can you not remember this? :D