Jump to content
Bojana

Username/Name Origin

Featured Comment

2 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

she was only 2 years old and she was very spoiled at all. always trying to bother me when playing, and she always wants me to play slots, because she likes to see the movements in slot games. she doesn't understand betting, she just likes to see moving pictures in slot games

Oh, lovely, really had no idea you had kids 😁 

It is reasonable that she likes how slots look like, they are mesmerizing 😍

*no underage gambling, please*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well to be honest in all my gambling sites I used Enzo05 but when I enter here in stake when it's just new. I switched as hunter because I love hunting big payouts in any game 😍😍😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the real world, my friends, family, neighbors and even acquaintances call me as Nicole. When I signed up November of 2018 at Stake, the username Nicole is already in use. My online username which I usually use on most sites is not accepted during sign up as it has more than the acceptable number of characters so I decided to still use Nicole but replace the "e" with a "3" since the latter somehow looks like a flipped letter E. Thanks for reading my username history. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen this post here so thought I should write something too.

 

My username as you can see reflects that I am a fan of Jamesbond movies and most of people here on stake too love jamesbond moveis as I have seen a lot of names with bond or 007 in them.  I joined stake in 2017 and that was early stage of stake so I was lucky that I got this name as many people thought about getting this name and not many are lucky to have this name on sites.  This name attracts users on stake as they saw it and that feels nice.  So thats just little story behind this username. Have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My real name is Omer and I live in Kosovo I dont know what does it mean Im gonna find out 😜

About the nickname OmeR is my name and in Kosovo car registrations are combined with numbers like 01 means Prishtina, 02 means Mitrovica, 03 means Peja which are the cities in Kosovo.

Those numbers mean smth and I decided to set my nickname when I created this account from02 because Im from Mitrovica, Kosovo and that’s what does my nickname mean.

So my name is Omer and im from Mitrovica, Kosovo. (OmeRfrom02) 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well My Full name is Sugam TAmang .... And I have a nick name i.e., Suga,,,, As you can see Suga is a part of my name all you have to do is remove the "M" from my name .... 

Suga in our language means parrot haha and all my friends and even the elder people call me Suga ... and I actually like my Nickname suga... but recently there emerged  a K-Pop star whose name is Suga as well and this ruined everything ... new friends think that I kept my nickname Suga because of him ... TBH I had this nickname before that guy even existed -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, 10 years ago when I was 18 and starting my business as an IT guy, I wanted something catchy and unique to put on my business cards. Since computers freeze up, and I fixed them them, I initially settled for Defrostbyte. I've kept that as a username for everything online ever since - although I've since then changed my company name to "Bits to Bytes"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2019 at 6:06 PM, jamesbond said:

Just seen this post here so thought I should write something too.

 

My username as you can see reflects that I am a fan of Jamesbond movies and most of people here on stake too love jamesbond moveis as I have seen a lot of names with bond or 007 in them.  I joined stake in 2017 and that was early stage of stake so I was lucky that I got this name as many people thought about getting this name and not many are lucky to have this name on sites.  This name attracts users on stake as they saw it and that feels nice.  So thats just little story behind this username. Have a nice day.

And who is your favorite Bond, please? ;):D 

On 12/18/2019 at 1:16 PM, sugam said:

Well My Full name is Sugam TAmang .... And I have a nick name i.e., Suga,,,, As you can see Suga is a part of my name all you have to do is remove the "M" from my name .... 

Suga in our language means parrot haha and all my friends and even the elder people call me Suga ... and I actually like my Nickname suga... but recently there emerged  a K-Pop star whose name is Suga as well and this ruined everything ... new friends think that I kept my nickname Suga because of him ... TBH I had this nickname before that guy even existed -_-

An applause of support for the original Suga! 😎

On 12/19/2019 at 9:33 AM, defrostbyte said:

Well, 10 years ago when I was 18 and starting my business as an IT guy, I wanted something catchy and unique to put on my business cards. Since computers freeze up, and I fixed them them, I initially settled for Defrostbyte. I've kept that as a username for everything online ever since - although I've since then changed my company name to "Bits to Bytes"

I love this background story for a username, this is what I made this topic for - creative and meaningful to the core ❣️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jamesbond said:

Well I like Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan most and I dont like the current bond Daniel Craig, never suits for a bond role, I think makers should change him asap.

I am an old fan of Bond, have seen all the movies so far, this is a tradition with my dad :) His favorite Bond is also Connery, and mine is Craig, I just dig him a lot, he was a good pick for this part, imo ;) What I fear is who the next one would be after Craig's last performance in the upcoming No Time To Die :D

I am also a huge fan of American version of Bond, so to say, the Mission Impossible franchise and one-and-only Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still pretty interesting to be able to find out why and what made people put their username in the first place, especially some newcomers. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My real name is Daniel and my username is DlR to make it a bit more comfortable I will separate it in letters D- (de) l- (ele) R- (erre) I do this because many ask me what letter is in the middle.
my username is the one mentioned by the first letter of my name D of Daniel and the "l" by Liliana which is the name of my wife and the R is the name of my first name, I know that nobody cares but wanted tell it haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My username came from the abbreviation of my first and second names. The number on the side refers to the number of accounts I have in all online casinos out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya bojana o/ . Interesting topic by the way. My username means "yes" in turkish, yet Im not from turkey. I reside in the Philippines. I just thought it would be call to use this one, I simply define my username as something that gives hope to myself or others. Like it says, never say no, never give up. And the 'yes' sounds like a very positive one for me. Like when you win , you say a big "yeeees!" or something haha so that's it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 5:38 AM, DlR said:

My real name is Daniel and my username is DlR to make it a bit more comfortable I will separate it in letters D- (de) l- (ele) R- (erre) I do this because many ask me what letter is in the middle.
my username is the one mentioned by the first letter of my name D of Daniel and the "l" by Liliana which is the name of my wife and the R is the name of my first name, I know that nobody cares but wanted tell it haha

This one is interesting for sure, since we all thought that you used L there just because the letter I was taken :D 

On 2/28/2020 at 2:36 PM, evet said:

Heya bojana o/ . Interesting topic by the way. My username means "yes" in turkish, yet Im not from turkey. I reside in the Philippines. I just thought it would be call to use this one, I simply define my username as something that gives hope to myself or others. Like it says, never say no, never give up. And the 'yes' sounds like a very positive one for me. Like when you win , you say a big "yeeees!" or something haha so that's it. 

Thanks for this, evet, and YES, we will be adopting this positive attitude from now on :D 🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×