Stake Forum
Bojana

Username/Name Origin

Featured Comment

7 hours ago, Etude said:

Etude. Well I like music stuff and I play piano. Then I thought it would be a nice username. :D

étude

ˈeɪtjuːd,eɪˈtjuːd/

noun

a short musical composition, typically for one instrument, designed as an exercise to improve the technique or demonstrate the skill of the player.

nice name bro :P i played bamboo flute . can you post a video when u play piano :P 

18 hours ago, Mrboss said:

I wanted that one day everyone should call me "BOSS" xD 

So I thought why not to keep my username only Mrboss :P

Sounds Great :D

Cheers!

As @remember already said, I like your ambition, and good luck with it, ofc! :D Also, adding Mr in front of it is a nice, classy touch! ;)

18 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

I used my real thinking that it's a plus point for others to trust you. I would love to, but am not from Serbia :D So just as a mod will be enough :D

Hahaha, Admin? :D

17 hours ago, Tej17 said:

Tej17 = real name Jet day of birth is on 17th  nothing too fancy lol

We have a lot of real names here, I guess xD I am surprised, tbh ;)

15 hours ago, Irena said:

I love these kind of topics! :) 

I wanna hear the stories behind their usernames from @ampula, @zuxel@77kdub, @ieatkdubsass, @Kargai, @RabMalfoy, @stimubate, @Snike, @Etude... :P

I don't have any interesting story to tell, this is my real name, I hated it when I was younger, but I learned how to deal with it. :P 

Me too, many tricky ones, I bet they hide an interesting background story, but to shy to share xD 

My peaceful (river) as @Etude likes to call us :x

15 hours ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

awesome thread @Bojana i didn't know about stake when i first joined, and i just chose a name that was easy to remember:

SuddenlySusan (true!)

but after joining in the community and people keep thinking i'm a girl, i ask Dan to change it , and as a joke he changed it to SuddenlyBroke, then he said ha, what would you like it to be? and i said no suddenlybroke suits me fine! so thats how i got my name here :D

Thanks, @SuddenlyBroke :D Yeah, you do understand how this Susan made all the confusion at first xD And what about Skillful, your chat nick?

15 hours ago, LachlanReid said:

My name is just my name! :) Great Story! Nah, my name has nordic origins, like vikings and shit, also a very popular name in austrailia, surprisingly not super common in Scotland, even though the name was adopted as scottish! means feisty or some shit

Your name translated in Serbian would be Života, meaning exactly the same as you described it :D

14 hours ago, Snike said:

My last name is "Kins" wont tell my full name. (You never know what Etude will do)... 

So my last name spelled backwards is "Snik" so hang an e on it and its "Snike" 

Dont ask me how I got to that conclusion xD

And he has been confirmed! :D 

14 hours ago, kulegutten said:

When I was a kid I played Habbo hotel, the first thing I thought was kul which means cool and gutt means boy so coolboy, never bothered to change it xD

Oh, this one is interesting! :) I thought you were German over the gutten part xD

13 hours ago, Kargai said:

My first real username online was "Arkan Kargai".

Arkan because it's my old graffiti artist name and Kargai because "Kargai Sorgaron" is the name of a Heroic Fantasy character i liked to read younger. It was long before Internet start to be full of gay jokes since they saw a "gai" popping ;)

But Arkan Kargai was too long to write and Arkan alone is a common name (was already taken on lots of webistes). I finally decided to stick to Kargai alone ;)

The layers of Kargai keep reappearing :D You were a graffiti artist as well??? 

This is not your real nameeee???? I lived in a delusion for the past months :ph34r:

13 hours ago, Viksen said:

My real name is Viktoriia

my nick was from my friend in university /

She read a book where was heroine on name Vika in the day and Viksen at night/ At day she was nice and good girl and at night was bitchy and cool/ 

From that time my friend always call me Viksen

This is one of the stories I was looking for, love it! :x Vixen in English is a feisty girl, usually argumentative one (I have been called this, yes! xD) or a female fox, so both awesome :D 

Your name is also extremely beautiful, always imagined my first kid (when I have one) to be named Viktor(ia). Thank you! :$

12 hours ago, Etude said:

Etude. Well I like music stuff and I play piano. Then I thought it would be a nice username. :D

étude

ˈeɪtjuːd,eɪˈtjuːd/

noun

a short musical composition, typically for one instrument, designed as an exercise to improve the technique or demonstrate the skill of the player.

Wow, I knew I heart the word somewhere before, it was during the high-school music classes! :D Yeah, it is great, but you need the ChatKing as a bank or something as well? :D 

6 hours ago, skillex said:

Interesting topic sissy bojana ;) ,

Im using this name since Im fan of the song skillet the rock band i love, and to make it more original I just change the last letter to "x'' :) 

Oh, I thought it was over Skrillex or something :D 

7 hours ago, Bojana said:

The layers of Kargai keep reappearing :D You were a graffiti artist as well??? 

This is not your real nameeee???? I lived in a delusion for the past months :ph34r:

Yuuup, me, too. I was sure that was his real name. xD

14 minutes ago, Irena said:

Yuuup, me, too. I was sure that was his real name. xD

@Irena it was shocking to know you did not like your name when you were younger, because is such a beautiful one.

And I think you forgot to explain in this topic its meaning, many users don´t know it........

1 minute ago, Grifter said:

Grifter, i love watching Wildcats series before since i was a child and my idol is Grifter

i used always this name in every online games. xD 

6687._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg.9cc37edfeb68c7a6917bf8cc197eeb6b.jpg

I wanted to tag you, as well, but you had those weird things in your username, so I couldn't do it! :) 

Really good to know, I was wondering why 'Grifter'. :) 

I think a lot of people have a misconception that my nick has something to do with "dubstep" let me just say no no no I hate dubstep just wanted to get that out of the way.  ok so anyway my nick is actually short for a 1977 Kenworth semi truck, let me break it down for ya'll.

77kdub:  

• KW is short for Kenworth & that's where we get the "kdub"  KW=Kdub  
  • 77 is for the year 1977 which is my favorite year of a Kenworth which was the model W900A.

The nick was pretty clever for truck related sites & facebook stuff like that but people in the crypto world usually have no clue what the hell it means, usually they think I must love dubstep or I'm from Dubbi, not even close lol.  Anyway's there you go for all you who were wondering & for those who don't know what a Kenworth truck is I've included a picture just for you!

qr9awhF.jpg

15 hours ago, 77kdub said:

I think a lot of people have a misconception that my nick has something to do with "dubstep" let me just say no no no I hate dubstep just wanted to get that out of the way.  ok so anyway my nick is actually short for a 1977 Kenworth semi truck, let me break it down for ya'll.

77kdub:  

• 77 is for the year 1977 which is my favorite year of a Kenworth which was the model W900A.

The nick was pretty clever for truck related sites & facebook stuff like that but people in the crypto world usually have no clue what the hell it means, usually they think I must love dubstep or I'm from Dubbi, not even close lol.  Anyway's there you go for all you who were wondering & for those who don't know what a Kenworth truck is I've included a picture just for you!

qr9awhF.jpg

WOW, Jen, I knew there's more to this than just random numbers and letters! :) Thanks for explaining! Me like it! :x

On 11/16/2017 at 4:46 PM, Irena said:

Oops! :) 

Irena basically means 'peace' in Greek. It was the name of the Greek goddess of peace, the daughter of Zeus and Themis.

Yeah, @maverick528, that's why I called her "Peaceful River" there, @Etude tends to make a combo from our names xD 

On 11/16/2017 at 9:56 PM, Kargai said:

Christophe but I prefer Chris, nothing special here :P

You have a beautiful name, @Kargai, glad to know this now :x (when we sign the wedding papers and all it would have been a shocker xD)

On 11/16/2017 at 10:00 PM, HappyBitcoin said:

Plain and simple, HappyBitcoin is my real name. ?

Well, ofc, we had no other doubts, it has been popular for naming children lately, yeah, like Khaleesi! xD 

8 minutes ago, Bojana said:

You have a beautiful name, @Kargai, glad to know this now :x (when we sign the wedding papers and all it would have been a shocker xD)

Ohhhh so niceeeee, I want to go to the wedding party, catch the bouquet, eat a lot, drink a lot and end sleeping on the floor. Yipeeeeee !!!

On 11/18/2017 at 12:11 AM, 77kdub said:

77kdub:  

qr9awhF.jpg

Wow, this one is an awesome one, I knew there were layers underneath, couldn't have been that simple as dubstep reference! :D Thanks for sharing, @77kdub! ♥

9 hours ago, wanderex said:

hi all , my username: wanderex - real name Vladimir

Hello, Vlad, we have quite a few VladS here on Stake ;) 

4 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Ohhhh so niceeeee, I want to go to the wedding party, catch the bouquet, eat a lot, drink a lot and end sleeping on the floor. Yipeeeeee !!!

Kargai's cooking, it is in the prenuptial *coughs* xD