Stake Forum
Bojana

Username/Name Origin

Featured Comment

10 hours ago, Xylber said:

Since child I was a fan of Silberpfeil ("Silver arrow", Mercedes-Benz racing cars), and nicknamed myself "Silver" (and variations of it).

mercedes-benz-and-mercedes-w196-monza-silberpfeil-gallery.jpg.cc0e6e1a47108c6922e44b3ca75540eb.jpg

Mercedes W196 Monza

Then I changed all letters to the current ones "Xylber", taking advantage that "Silver" and "Xylber" are both pronunced the same in spanish.

Would have never guesses this one, genious, I like the variation :$

10 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Well. My name was inspired by the new TV-Show Star Trek: Discovery.

Gabriel Lorca is there the Captain of the federation vessel "USS Discovery". Dunno why, but I think he is a good Captain with his own strange ways of resolving conflicts.

Captain, is that also him on your photo, the actor's name was something like Isaak ??? if I'm not mistaken? :)

8 hours ago, Macdos said:

I got my name dicehunt from the chatroom, I was using my macdos and got muted, theres an ongoing roll hunt that time, so when I create new username, I decided to get this dicehunt, lol, ill add more story, including my macdos,

So I presume this one now is the only one? ;)

3 hours ago, PugLife said:

Good thing you wont! We're the most dangerous breed you know!

5a5d756ed2ffb_images(7).jpeg.99e618bc3678db3d59e59004cb69a0b9.jpeg

After seeing this photo, I have no other option but to agree 100% xD

1 hour ago, rockingmonk said:

thnaks @Bojana for this interesting topic!!

I always admire monks, It inspires me the way they live their lives and rock the world. so here it is "RockingMonk"

My real name is "Bhupendra" My grand paa named me this, Bhupendra means "God of Earth" LoL ikr... ;) :) 

You are welcome ;) You have a really strong-sounding 1st name as well, even using that one would make perfect sense to me, but you are right, monks do make an exceptionally great wine :D

I watched that a lot of players appeared with such interesting username in the chat, which became interesting, why did a person choose such a username for the game? )

I'll say for a shot, Alamar - chose because of the fact that when I played for a long time on the server of alkar in Diabo2 and there was a character with such a nickname in the game and for some reason I remembered and liked it, so I took it and used it)

And How did you choose your username?

Edited by Alamar

Paige Turner is the name i have used for modeling.  I haven't done any modeling in over 2years,  but I was lucky enough to have been published in over 20 magazines, mostly alternative, some pinup, goth, lingerie, etc. 

wow i have seen a lot of usernames in chat but recently they seem to be getting more creative,  some are simple like mine ( mlc ) they  are my initials not very creative i know ! I was wondering where your stake name came from, is it random on the spot when you signed up for stake , does it have a meaning, is it a

alter ego maybe ?

My username came from my real name but just spelled different, Jean S = jinz. I didn't know and didn't check if the username "JeanS" was already taken when I registered so I just play with the spelling and go with "jinz". 😄

Mine comes from the so well known series Star Wars, from Luke Skywalker, but I didn't like it to be Skywalker as it sounded too "bad" to end with a consonant, so I wanted it to end with a vowel and so it was skywallkee (with double L, as I was playing Counter-Strike 1.6 the time I chose it and wall was one of the cheats and I liked people calling me a cheater when I was just skilled haha. I have this username on internet for more than 8 years now and I don't think of changing it anytime soon :D

I originally got this name on another site.  It was the default username I was given and I have used it ever since.    People have asked me how it would be pronounced and I haven’t got a clue. Haha. 

3 hours ago, Kuba said:

My username came from my name which is, Jakub (full form), or Kuba (Short form). As Jakub was taken on stake, i went with Jakubb (2 b's) and on forum i was lucky and chose Kuba as my name :) 

You have to explain your first username here as well, Jakub! xD 

15 minutes ago, Irena said:

You have to explain your first username here as well, Jakub! xD 

Ohhh no Irena! xD You still remember that one! :D I even forgot how to spell it, was it... dfafafae? xD dafafafafaefa?? Well i created it by smashing the keyboard with the A-S-D-F keys, i'm very creative. I give you that one Irena, really good thinking sweet heart :D❤️ 

7 minutes ago, Irena said:

hahahaha, it was dfafafaef, I have it all noted down. :D Even thinking you're Fequ, and you thinking @KNOWN is Fequ, and so on and so on... :D 

Ohhh Irena, sweet memories xD When i thought Fequ was your best friend, that was really nice to you (since you thought i was him and I was nice to you), those old times... :D