Jump to content
Stake Forum
Bojana

Username/Name Origin

Featured Comment

XD.. my username did not start out as kixxntrixx.. just so happens that it evolved to what it is today.. it actually started as Ciel Tricant.. It was the name i have chosen for the first hero character i created back when i played an mmorpg game called City of Heroes a while back.. Ciel for sky/heaven Tricant was from a good friend who also played the game and we wanted to roleplay our characters as brothers in-game.. Then came Kiel Tricant to Kiel Trixx and now to what is is KiXxnTRiXx.. mostly the reason for having it evolved that much, is when creating new email accounts xD u had fo keep changing since the others already exists.

 tee hee hee xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very interesting interesting topic, in my case is the name of my mother, but ahead of time, that is my personal nick, it is strange because I recently touched the topic with my best friend who does the same as me.

XD🤗

regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

XD.. my username did not start out as kixxntrixx.. just so happens that it evolved to what it is today.. it actually started as Ciel Tricant.. It was the name i have chosen for the first hero character i created back when i played an mmorpg game called City of Heroes a while back.. Ciel for sky/heaven Tricant was from a good friend who also played the game and we wanted to roleplay our characters as brothers in-game.. Then came Kiel Tricant to Kiel Trixx and now to what is is KiXxnTRiXx.. mostly the reason for having it evolved that much, is when creating new email accounts xD u had fo keep changing since the others already exists.

 tee hee hee xD

Such an amazing story, KiXx, and yes, indeed, you username evolved so much that you can progressively follow its development :D Thanks for sharing! ;) 

12 minutes ago, alobiun said:

very interesting interesting topic, in my case is the name of my mother, but ahead of time, that is my personal nick, it is strange because I recently touched the topic with my best friend who does the same as me.

XD🤗

regards

Interesting :) What do you refer to by "ahead of time"? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 11/16/2017 at 3:40 AM, Etude said:

Etude. Well I like music stuff and I play piano. Then I thought it would be a nice username. :D

étude

ˈeɪtjuːd,eɪˈtjuːd/

noun

a short musical composition, typically for one instrument, designed as an exercise to improve the technique or demonstrate the skill of the player.

Call me ignorant if you will hahaha... but I always thought of ‘Etude House’ when I first came across your username...

Had no idea there was a deeper meaning to it, but at least I’m aware now 🤩

Edited by nuuuitsjdragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 9:37 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Call me ignorant if you will hahaha... but I always thought of ‘Etude House’ when I first came across your username...

Had no idea there was a deeper meaning to it, but at least I’m aware now 🤩

Thank you, @firenine, for sharing this on Discord, I remained mesmerized by this channel :x😍 

On 3/15/2019 at 10:37 AM, pfodo said:

p|fodo

  • p - first letter of my first name 
  • fodo - first 4 letters of my surname

Quite simple and straight, I like it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My original name on here was: Hufflepuff but Edward got pissed and permabanned me then I had Ravenclaw which is more suiting as I'm quite the pseudo-intellectual. But now I have returned to my primedice handle as it's clearer when communicating with people and I also lost the 2fa for Ravenclaw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well when i was younger my friends and I all had a sped clan, and we would all put objects in front of the name as part of the group. Since then, my group has disbatched and to kind of keep it alive my name is sped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My real name is too long to be used as a user name so I use another username to make it easier for me to retrieve this animal's name

images.jpg.6a4a7f50d1639300a45693f5303a3cfa.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2019 at 12:00 PM, Ollarfreeman said:

my name is ollarfreeman and am from Nigeria in Africa. i think am the only black man on the site

Is it your nickname or real name?🙂

Edited by AnaName

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yololife - yolo life

You Only Live Once - YOLO life 

at first there were only one 2 but then got it perm mut and changed to yololife222

The name is yolo cuse i wrlly like to yolo my bets like all in out of no wear or shit like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, yololife222 said:

Yololife - yolo life

You Only Live Once - YOLO life 

at first there were only one 2 but then got it perm mut and changed to yololife222

The name is yolo cuse i wrlly like to yolo my bets like all in out of no wear or shit like that.

Nice ! You Only Live Once.... very very nice.  Good luck dear Yolofly !   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow so many stories behind the user name its a nice topic. i have no stories just a real name raja(in english its king) mishra last name

some kind of attitude like king that's why my parents choose for me

live like a king and death like a king

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×