plinko finally doing some good

nattekut

Featured Comment

Since I joined stake I always was in love with plinko, not because it made me good profits, but just because it is an easy game, see balls falling and an easy game to do on auto while doing something else. I have always been a fan of high risk and practically always used the high16 settings. I must admit I have hit the 1000x several times but I also noticed that plinko was eating my balance slowly and ended up with a zero balance.

Couple days ago I read a topic of @FotisNt on how he approached plinko. He also went for high risk but with lesser pins like for example high14 or high15 for a max multiplier of 420x or 620x. So I decided to try it this way as well...... and surprisingly it paid of the past 2 days.

I decided not to deposit and try to make some bucks only by using the forum rewards that I accumulate every day.

First day I tried to play like Fotis I emmidiatelly paid of. I started with a balance of 2500 satoshi and took 100 satoshi as my basebet. Within 90 minutes I hit several 57x and 86x. But best of all I hit the 420x 2 times and the 620x 1 time. And all of this within a 90 minute timeframe. I ended my session with almost 300k satoshi. I blew a little on mines but I withdrew 200k satoshi (20€). Not that bad for starting with almost scratch.

Second day I firstly started with accumulating some more satoshi from the forum and did exactly the same. I started of with 10k satoshi, took again 100 satoshi basebet and started the plinko auto roll. Again within 30 minutes I hit the 420x. I thought you kidding me. After playing high16 that much and always lost I started hitting high multipliers more often. I thought lets try high15 again and guess what happened. Within 300 rolls I again hit the 620x. I didn't make that much profit the second day but still ended my session with 140k satoshi. Again not that bad with free money.

I am going to try to keep an update in this thread and see if many more multipliers can be hit the following days and weeks. First goal is to make 0.01BTC profits from scratch. So we are almost halfway in 2 days

Summary

Day 1:  420x 2 times       620x 1 time

Day 2:  420x 1 time         620x 1 time

Total money at stake      12500 satoshi

profited amount              440,000 satoshi

Net profits:                       427,500 satoshi

I am going to try to keep an update in this thread and see if many more multipliers can be hit the following days and weeks. First goal is to make 0.01BTC profits from scratch. So we are almost halfway in 2 days. I don't feel like it's possible with only plinko, you bust on plinko pretty fast, and with my luck it's even faster lol. But if you guys did, great job, i would love to hear more from you.

15 hours ago, nattekut said:

Since I joined stake I always was in love with plinko, not because it made me good profits, but just because it is an easy game, see balls falling and an easy game to do on auto while doing something else. I have always been a fan of high risk and practically always used the high16 settings. I must admit I have hit the 1000x several times but I also noticed that plinko was eating my balance slowly and ended up with a zero balance.

Couple days ago I read a topic of @FotisNt on how he approached plinko. He also went for high risk but with lesser pins like for example high14 or high15 for a max multiplier of 420x or 620x. So I decided to try it this way as well...... and surprisingly it paid of the past 2 days.

I decided not to deposit and try to make some bucks only by using the forum rewards that I accumulate every day.

First day I tried to play like Fotis I emmidiatelly paid of. I started with a balance of 2500 satoshi and took 100 satoshi as my basebet. Within 90 minutes I hit several 57x and 86x. But best of all I hit the 420x 2 times and the 620x 1 time. And all of this within a 90 minute timeframe. I ended my session with almost 300k satoshi. I blew a little on mines but I withdrew 200k satoshi (20€). Not that bad for starting with almost scratch.

Second day I firstly started with accumulating some more satoshi from the forum and did exactly the same. I started of with 10k satoshi, took again 100 satoshi basebet and started the plinko auto roll. Again within 30 minutes I hit the 420x. I thought you kidding me. After playing high16 that much and always lost I started hitting high multipliers more often. I thought lets try high15 again and guess what happened. Within 300 rolls I again hit the 620x. I didn't make that much profit the second day but still ended my session with 140k satoshi. Again not that bad with free money.

I am going to try to keep an update in this thread and see if many more multipliers can be hit the following days and weeks. First goal is to make 0.01BTC profits from scratch. So we are almost halfway in 2 days

Summary

Yah well that is super awesome !!!   I have never hit anything over 130x !!!   It is a total bummer.   But I am happy to see someone is making some profits 

18 hours ago, nattekut said:

Summary

Glad to see that you are having better luck lately with a bit of a strategy change.  I have also been playing more and more in the 13-14 pin range with the high setting, and I have also had some better results as of late.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:05 AM, CntryBoy said:

Glad to see that you are having better luck lately with a bit of a strategy change.  I have also been playing more and more in the 13-14 pin range with the high setting, and I have also had some better results as of late.

yeah playing high 16 always resulted in a bust or a huge bite out of my balance. hope the switch to 14 and 15 was not a 2 day lucky strike but will become some kind of regular hit. 

On 7/16/2019 at 6:16 AM, SLFJ said:

I am going to try to keep an update in this thread and see if many more multipliers can be hit the following days and weeks. First goal is to make 0.01BTC profits from scratch. So we are almost halfway in 2 days. I don't feel like it's possible with only plinko, you bust on plinko pretty fast, and with my luck it's even faster lol. But if you guys did, great job, i would love to hear more from you.

you've made 0.05 from scratch in a few days?

On 7/16/2019 at 5:57 AM, nattekut said:

Summary

That sounds like some crazy good luck on your part. So with your strategy you play the game on auto roll only? What about day one when you started with a balance of 2,500 Satoshi, I feel like if you play Plinko on autoroll with a 100 Satoshi bets you would be out of money so quick but this wasn't the case for you? 

That's pretty amazing hitting those top pins because I swear every time I play Plinko u can never get those wins, I might get the second to last prize but never the top. I will have to try this strategy and see how it plays out. Thanks for sharing I am interested to know what happens further on 

Summary

That are some good numbers and done entirely on plinko. I didn't have such results in the last month. I feel that plinko doesn't like me anymore thats why now I don't play that often there. Everytime I go on plinko I bust. The last two weeks games resulted in busting. 

yeah plinko is always either extremely good or extremely bad for me, like yesterday I hit 620x then played some other games went back to plinko and hit 1000x within 10 rolls of starting. It's all about coming in at the right time, unfortunately this is impossible to know.

I think if your not hitting anything at all in plinko, change seeds or switch games for a while, then come back randomly as you may come in at the good streak instead of going through the long bad streaks.

really interesting your game is onink, does every time you get payout 420 you change the seed or not? I was curious about the Plinko game because as long as I played the game I said it was very hard to get Payout 420. Maybe later if I can get a decent income on the forum I would love to try the tricks you gave by using the balance from the forum.

11 hours ago, bajigur said:

really interesting your game is onink, does every time you get payout 420 you change the seed or not? I was curious about the Plinko game because as long as I played the game I said it was very hard to get Payout 420. Maybe later if I can get a decent income on the forum I would love to try the tricks you gave by using the balance from the forum.

yesterday I hit the 420x again. I only forgot to post. So at this moment I already hit 420x 6 times and 620x 2 times within a 1 week time frame. So far I made about 700,000 satoshi profit with only what I transferred in forum rewards. So actually I made about 70$ entirely for free.

To answer your question. until now I hit all this multipliers on the same seed. I havent changed to seed for an entire week. I fear that my good run will end when changing the seed now. So I think I just gonna keep on trying with the same seed and see how it goes 

Lol this is to be honest the first ever person who said that has profited from plinko somehow and that is not a small profit a pretty huge one like 300000 satoshis more from the base xD nice one. 

Archived