ivan8877

I wonder who lives where... in what country, city!? What is the weat?

Featured Comment

I live in Russia, the city of Vladivostok ... maybe someone knows ..)) the summer has not started yet, the average air temperature is +18 C ... It's already the middle of summer, I want faster heat and at sea, to rest, .. We have a peninsula and there are very beautiful places .... The sea is my weakness, glad that I live near the sea ...

IMG_1443.JPG

I live in spain about 15km of the beach. I live very near places like Alicante, Benidorm, calpe etc. I live close to the beach but still a little away from the busy touristic places. I live on a domain of 15,000 square meter. Nice house with a private pool and large garden + 7,000 square meter of olive and orange trees. I consider myself lucky. the wether is pretty good all time of the year

do you like sunbathing? why are you waiting for summer? You can go on holiday to another country that has hot weather and can sunbathe on the beach

Edited by sheenazbay

I live in Kenya and its one of the most beautiful countries we have, and you know everybody would say that about their countries , but its true , my country is the best and it can be one of the best to really live in, its very important to really define everything in perspective it works perfectly for everybody. And its important to really value the end of everything its very very importat

On 7/16/2019 at 6:47 PM, ivan8877 said:

I live in Russia, the city of Vladivostok ... maybe someone knows ..)) the summer has not started yet, the average air temperature is +18 C ... It's already the middle of summer, I want faster heat and at sea, to rest, .. We have a peninsula and there are very beautiful places .... The sea is my weakness, glad that I live near the sea ...

IMG_1443.JPG

i can't say you where do i live because of privacy but i want to leave that place asap and move in some sunny country with warm weather during the whole year