Image migration in progress, you may have trouble viewing images while this is running! - Dan ×

Running multiple clients?

Featured Comment

It would invariably alter the payouts -- i got a little idea from this - but man, you people shouldn't give the devs any insight into what you're doing, or how jiggle their games just so. shh xD fuck the 2000 sats, naga, keep strategies to yourself. xD updates, man. cuz updates. lol

• 7 months later...
On 7/16/2019 at 9:38 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Is it a legit way to play at Stake or actually not allowed if I for example, auto-play on 2 devices at once?

Some players seem to be doing it but I’m not sure what’s the official word on this action - hopefully there are no restrictions as that’ll make hunting higher multipliers an easier thing to achieve...

attitudes sometimes are not there and suddenly people do not have the right information

• 2 months later...
On 7/17/2019 at 3:38 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Is it a legit way to play at Stake or actually not allowed if I for example, auto-play on 2 devices at once?

Some players seem to be doing it but I’m not sure what’s the official word on this action - hopefully there are no restrictions as that’ll make hunting higher multipliers an easier thing to achieve...

It's definitely allowed, but what you'll encounter is that the balance will not be actually well synced. If you have for example 1 btc, and on one device you lose 0.5 btc and on the other device you win 0.5 btc, on one device it will be shown that you have 1.5 btc, on another one 0.5 btc but you in reality have 1 btc (this is just an example, it can be much worse, losing a big streak on one and the other one simply draining your balance with 1/2 bets). Another thing is that stake has a limit for bets/second (I don't know exactly the limit, but it is there) and you'll notice a lot of freezes where you'll get a notification to "Slow down".

If you're okay with these two drawbacks, then yeah, sure, go for it. What I'd say instead of doing this is to try on two different accounts. Doing it so you won't face any of the above problems (as far as I know, it is allowed to have 2 accounts as long as you don't use them to "cheat" in any way for the promotions/giveaways/etc.)

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.