My entrance to Keno.

SLFJ

Featured Comment

Heyo guys,

So I've been thinking to start playing Keno for profit, is that a good idea, if no, why? And would you have strategies for it that I could maybe try to get it and advance into keno a little bit more, you can also share your biggest wins with me so I could know what I'm working with, also with the strategy tell me have you made any profit with it and is it risky, not? Thank you guys in advance for the strategies, tips, tricks.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:07 PM, SLFJ said:

Heyo guys,

So I've been thinking to start playing Keno for profit, is that a good idea, if no, why? And would you have strategies for it that I could maybe try to get it and advance into keno a little bit more, you can also share your biggest wins with me so I could know what I'm working with, also with the strategy tell me have you made any profit with it and is it risky, not? Thank you guys in advance for the strategies, tips, tricks.

hi ! keno is an interesting game its give us full chance to choose our lucky numbers to hit some decent :P but in my case i always play with low risk with increase on loss . so its covers losses and there is a big chance if i increase the bet and that time any big payout hit . mostly i did  it :)

Archived