Stake Forum
Stephenmans194

10 numbers high risk keno

Featured Comment

10 numbers high risk keno, i'm trying to get atleast 8/10 of the numbers for a high multiplier do you guys think it's going to pay off?

So far i've done about 2,000 goes and i haven't hit the multiplier yet but i hit alot of 13x's so i haven't lost to much do you guys think it will pay off if i keep trying

Well, in my opinion keno is a difficult game to get a high multiplier. It's easier to catch a high multiplier in other games. In keno this may take too much time and unfortunately may not pay off.

Just now, barbaris said:

Well, in my opinion keno is a difficult game to get a high multiplier. It's easier to catch a high multiplier in other games. In keno this may take too much time and unfortunately may not pay off.

if i could hit a 400x with a 1$ bet that could be great lol.

hello friends keno always high risk game but payout also too good if you have luck then within a few rolls you hit it.you have choose the right pattern to hit 8/10 pattern hits .first to follow the pattern how the move all around then bet it in proper segment then you hit or catch your targeted payout. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, well to hit a pattern of 8 out of 10 is like a 1 in 40,000 chance and to hit all 10 tiles is just shy of a 1 in a billion chance so I wouldn't hold your breath. For me I play Keno just banking on hitting 5 to 7 tiles out of ten on medium. That way I can play longer and have less of a chance to completely bust without the expectations of hitting really high multipliers.

Edited by echang426

I like Keno very much and High Risk with 10 numbers combo is one of my favourites, but so far my biggest multiplier has been 63x by hitting "only" 7 numbers.  Soon I will hit the next level, I am sure of that as I have been gambling that game for a while, odds are working on my behalf I am sure of it.  Meanwhile I just keep trying everyday I can.  By the way, I am using only one or two patterns for this combo, switching from place to place across the Keno board, I feel comfortable by doing it that way.  Keno has giving me a very good moments so far, also bad moments too but here I am...gambling Keno !

Good luck with that multiplier chasing !

In my opinion Keno is the type of game that doesn't pay you very often but when it does you know its going to be big. It's basically like a lottery, at least that's how I see it because the numbers are chosen randomly and you have to guess a lot of them in order to get a big multipliers. There are different strategies and it doesn't really matter which of them you use because this game is all about luck and I can't see how a strategy could be applied to your advantage 

Well I have tried 10 on Keno, for a long time and managed to find the 500x quite some many times. It would be a really hard task or you should be very very lucky to hit more than 500x as I have not seen it that often while playing it for all this time.

And for the 10/10, well I have still not seen it although people say there are many who have hit that 😮 

Good luck hunting though! It's never wrong to hunt high multis, you never know when it can come. I once hit 50k payout with under 100 rolls I think. :P 

10 hours ago, barbaris said:

I agree, in my opinion there are other games that it seems much easier hitting the high multipliers than it is in Keno.  I have not had any luck hitting them on Keno and I've played thousands and thousands of rolls.

You might be better off going for the 9 spot because you can still get the 1000x if you get all the numbers. Make sure you keep us updated and let us know how your curtenct strategy works

Good luck, I love Keno but you have to remember that the odds of hitting all 10 numbers are like 1 in 2 billion but you can still make good profit without hitting the highest multiplier. I've been lucky enough to hit 100x before using 10/10 numbers on medium 3 times before and 2 of them have paid off very well but I have yet to hit a 9/10 or 10/10 out of how many thousands of bets. But I don't focus on the same pattern for more than like a couple dozen bets so I wish you the best luck!

i oftenly use 9  pettern but not use10 when i need to recover with medium risk or hight with huge bet. i usually playing with 3 - 8 pettern, that can pay out more profit for me.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:42 PM, barbaris said:

Of course, I completely agree with you that this is a very difficult game. She is more for good luck. In keno you can catch big x. It is very risky.