Stake Forum
crileboy

Big Multiplier or Not

Featured Comment

When you play gamemodes like keno or plinko you guys go for the Medium Low or High? I usually like to go for the High multipliers if i got low balance but if i got low balance il usually go for medium. :) What you usually play on thoose types of gamemodes?

6 minutes ago, crileboy said:

When you play gamemodes like keno or plinko you guys go for the Medium Low or High? I usually like to go for the High multipliers if i got low balance but if i got low balance il usually go for medium. :) What you usually play on thoose types of gamemodes?

I almost always play high but if I have small small balance I will play on medium but never low and never classic.   Maybe I should try though 

I am big Keno fan and I usually like to play Keno with high and 7 numbers.  Once in a while I switch to low risk with 10 numbers in order to create little balance and in order to create a green path, then I switch to High and by using that 10 number pattern from low/classic risk I remove 2 or 3...or 4 numbers.  I never change seed. The fact that you can create and change and move all that configuration makes me feel I have little more control over the game.

About Plinko, I just want to say that Plinko is a bish.  No matter what risk or how many rows I always get busted.  Very few times Plinko has gave me a good multipliers but my bets are usually very low, not that much but low.  Is not a game I look for, maybe it is the only one I use to auto-bet while I have to leave my desk chair.  But in Plinko, many gamblers have found a pretty good and decent profit, that 1000x is so attractive!

Good luck with your combos.  

the fly.

If it is to play this type of game with multiple payments I always prefer the high, because surely it brings better return. It's very bad to waste time on these games, and then pick up low payments, especially on plinko that takes us a long time.

I hate Plinko so much,  but anytime I want to play Keno or Plinko itself, I go on a very high multiplier, becausemI know, if it hits, it's going to hit big and fast. 

But go all in at your own peril. To go all in in a plinko or keno game is so so catastrophic.

Sometimes i only play high and risk mode and be patient if want hit something big from plinko xD also always changed u seeds when u see u was down  maybe thats will work 

4 hours ago, crileboy said:

I actually tend to mix it up.  I'll try a little while for a high multiplier on limbo.  If I hit it, I'll usually start going to lower multipliers.  Seems to do the trick for me sometimes.  But then again, I've busted out many times trying for the high multipliers.

Well, I mostly chase high multipliers using low or high risk, so I'll get something back on loss to do way much more bets and bust slower.xD I guess chasing on high risk might be worthy too but these losing streaks might be really bad sometimes.

I almost always play high multipliers regardless of what game I am playing.  Although lately on Plinko, I have been trying out the high setting with 13 or 14 pins where as I used to only play 15-16 pins.  The multipliers are not as big, but I have had much better luck with less pins.

It’s depends on how much balance I have. If I have 10 k sats I tried to hit 100 sats 100x on dice. Method I used to farming is 

increasing wager amount ~ reduces multiply (decreasing risks)  

if I had big balance, 100 k sats, I only tried 3x or 4x with 2500-5000 sats until i hit minimums Amount to withdraws 

It depends on the balance or goals i have set to reach for that game for examole if it would be for to reach a high balance i would go for high settings or else it would be low.

Depends, if i want to hunt a big payout then i usually choose the high risk. If i play just for fun then i choose the medium one. I usually choose the high one, i don't know it feels like i always get high payout on high risk.

Posted (edited)

I usually keep playing high. when it has a low or high balance because in my opinion getting a high multiplier has its own pleasure. I play medium only on that keno if the challenge takes place to make it easier to get a big multiplier

Edited by artizykristy

Well I would definitely much prefer to go for the higher difficulty in order to get a higher multiplier in this case the 1000x for Plinko. :)

I m always playing Keno with low difficulty, because i don't want to take risk.

i m now highroller, i want to win small and steady wins.
i don't want to be milliner in one day.

i m aware that taking big risk gives u big reward even thouth thats not my choice.

I hate Plinko so much,  but anytime I want to play Keno or Plinko itself, I go on a very high multiplier, because I know, if it hits, it's going to hit big and fast. 

But go all in at your own peril. To go all in in a plinko or keno game is so so catastrophic.

Always high with low bet base.. all players should know that by now.. is ridiculous if no one knows.  It saves up your bank roll and gives u time to build up also.. unless you want to quickly just rush through it.. 

I'm doing the same thing. With a low balance, I try to catch a high multiplier on high risk. But sometimes a win-win session gives medium risk and therefore I like it more, because here it is easier to make a positive profit.

recently I changed my gameplay and now I only go for high multipliers. I tried many things to turn out more or less profitable but always ended up busting. so since some weeks I am just using small balances and small basebets and try to hit some high multipliers. hopefully in this way I can get some profits to finally decrease my overall losses a little 

I am more happy if I play Plinko with pin 16 but I adjust the balance by betting, because during playing Plinko I am very difficult to get the maximal payout on Plinko. for keno I am still very upset with this game so I don't like playing in keno.