ITDex

How To Make 30$ into 20.000$ within 2 days

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

as most of you may or may not know, i turned 30$ into 20.000$ within 2 days. and it was all thanks to blackjack.
a game i hope we all can agree on is easy.

now back to the story. when i first deposited my first 30$ into staek it was great and i did bets worth 1$ or more until i took it serious. my tactic's would usually be bet a 1/4of your balance

and if you lose bet a 1/4 of your balance again and if you lose again , u go all in.
now with this i made 100$ within the first hour and just keept on withdrawing and depositing until i made 0.1 btc

i remember the fancy flames i had next to my name and the hype chat gave me. now i turned thoose 0.1 btc into 2btc by doing the same tactics and oh boy i went all in with 1btc and the dealer had a 10 and a card laid and i had 13, you guys might know the pressure  had. soall i did was stand and guess what. the dealer hit a 23 BUst boii. i was so happy and withdrew everything. and day by day i lost all of it. anyways,. thisi a lesson never be too greedy

70070DD6-5079-447D-A9DF-C00653D336DE.jpeg

7045682E-3529-4232-A22A-2611122B62C5.jpeg

Edited by ITDex | Just wanted to show the withdrawals (rest of the btc was earned from my alt

6 minutes ago, ITDex said:

as most of you may or may not know, i turned 30$ into 20.000$ within 2 days. and it was all thanks to blackjack.

now back to the story. when i first deposited my first 30$ into staek it was great and i did bets worth 1$ or more until i took it serious. my tactic's would usually be bet a 1/4of your balance

and if you lose bet a 1/4 of your balance again and if you lose again , u go all in.
now with this i made 100$ within the first hour and just keept on withdrawing and depositing until i made 0.1 btc

i remember the fancy flames i had next to my name and the hype chat gave me. now i turned thoose 0.1 btc into 2btc by doing the same tactics and oh boy i went all in with 1btc and the dealer had a 10 and a card laid and i had 13, you guys might know the pressure  had. soall i did was stand and guess what. the dealer hit a 23 BUst boii. i was so happy and withdrew everything. and day by day i lost all of it. anyways,. thisi a lesson never be too greedy

What ... you seriously made $30 into $20,000 ????   Your kidding right ?    Omg.  

yes i did xd, i just dont know how to see like bet made months ago. but im mostly known for turnin 30$ into 20k$

Wow you must be super lucky to make 20,000$ just feom 30$. How long time you use per day to play blackjack? According to your strategy which bet 1/4 from your balance, you never get 4 loss in a rows, thats hard. 

Just now, Menang said:

Wow you must be super lucky to make 20,000$ just feom 30$. How long time you use per day to play blackjack? According to your strategy which bet 1/4 from your balance, you never get 4 loss in a rows, thats hard. 

That is wild.    Omg if I could do that my whole entire world would be saved right now.   Please be more specific of how this was done because I could really use 20 grand.  But in all seriousness amazing job and well done 

i honestly dont know how i pulled it off cause as i said there were times i had to go all in and such. i used to play professional blackjack 2 years earlier and stopped with it since it kinda started to ruin my life. but hey 2 years later i make 20k of almost nothing

That’s one of the craziest stories I have ever seen regarding snowballing. 

The amount of balls it takes for someone to make those bet sizes to turn 0.1 BTC into 1 BTC... unimaginable. Usually this would have scared most people but oh no not @ITDex, who decides to go all-in with 1 BTC (which took so much effort to make) and THEN, have Monster balls to stand on a 13 against a 10. 

If this not a legendary story, I don’t know what is lol. 🤯

It really is an unbelievable feat, I myself have never been able to raise my balance so much, and I am a person who does not have much luck with blackjack, whenever I play he ends up losing.
Congratulations and you get many more profits again.

This story i told " Gambling Story " . Congratulations for this awesome bets and big prizes.

God like braves - this is my comment for this adventure.

I wish you more like that , but remember this Gamble is more addictive than drugs . 

That's literally insane! I didn't get the way you did your bets tho, just a bit, got the main idea anyways. Too bad that you actually busted these 2 Btc! I would cashout and run for a year of vacation or something.xD

you know.. something tells me this was a one time thing; and repeating what you barely described might lead to some success- but likely no more than usual=- one could apply perfect blackjack protocol as well, and never turn 30 dollars into 20k lol. lucky seeds, and the right time, and the right place, and the right bets -- all of those things need to be matched at once. Nice one though. I'll continue to assume my miracle is on its way. lol

I do not believe, show screenshots of  our withdrawal . I lost during 69 days  I Lost 15 deposits, then a miracle happened and I won 2 million satoshi  but  my next  deposit  200k satoshi was lost without a chance to get 10% profit and  now  10 days I can’t win anything . Also , way I cannot find your nikname on Stake ? 

7 hours ago, ITDex said:

Wow that is some crazy luck to go from $30 to $20k in 2 days.  I have been lucky, but nothing like this.  Hopefully you have taken something from this experience and will not put it all back IF it ever happens again...

Thank you for telling us about your tactics and story for learning a lesson about Greedy isn’t good. I hope you will getting bigger one day. Just keep trying and grinding. Don’t lose your hope 

Really? bet with 1/4 of your balance and always manage to win? It's hard to believe tbh, you can get 4 lose in a row or even more easily on blackjack, i'm surprised you can win to $20k with that strategy, but congrats.

Umm i would like to see some screenshots to see if you did make or not because the highest i have ever seen on stake is like 10000 usd or 15000 usd not like 20000 usd xD well congrats tho. But please ss needed.

Thank for sharing your personal experience of having a great winning streak with a brave strategy / method. It is unfortunate that you lost it in the end but hopefully you get to make such a win again in the future. ;)

hi ITDEX,

I know u turn ur $ 30/- into $ 20,000/- a month before.
Thats ur luck which work that time.

Every person can't do same.
We can do same but not in 1-2 days.
(Might be 5-6 month need to do same with my slow plan)

If u know yesterday one person hit 10mx and won 0.8 btc with bet of 80 satoshish. (in single bet.)

Just now, StakePay said:

hi ITDEX,

I know u turn ur $ 30/- into $ 20,000/- a month before.
Thats ur luck which work that time.

Every person can't do same.
We can do same but not in 1-2 days.
(Might be 5-6 month need to do same with my slow plan)

If u know yesterday one person hit 10mx and won 0.8 btc with bet of 80 satoshish. (in single bet.)

Wow, why can't I ever be this lucky?