Stake Forum
Stephenmans194

500 dogetoshi faucet

Featured Comment

Oh you'll love it when they remove it all together.

Keeps the likes of beggars and faucet farmers away.

Eddie told a few people i don't remember who, that there were 600,000 bots claiming the BTC faucet. That's an easy 600k satoshi.

Because the multitude of other free ways to get money on stake isn't enough right?

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Eddie told a few people i don't remember who, that there were 600,000 bots claiming the BTC faucet. That's an easy 600k satoshi.

Because you can cash out that tiny faucet yeah?

Still topic about that faucet, i'm bored it already. Faucet for testers/newbies. If you want play normal and just deposit it or find how to claim satoshi.

What is joke of topic on forum? topic repeats, so it's lame.

Regards.

I haven't taken the faucet for a long time at the stake, if the faucet is just that much like you said maybe the faucet can only make free roll.

Stake is great even without a faucet.  It appears to now be basically to test the site out rather than win a lot from it.  Although I've seem some amazing high multiplier wins with tiny faucet like amounts.  Enjoy the site and do support it too with deposits.

What is this topic even about.   You should probably make sure your topics are good topics before posting so you don’t lose your chance to post in the forum all together.   

Well, there are many topics for faucet already, anyways, faucet isn't actually a faucet like the rest ones which lets you get money or earn a small income. Stake's faucet just lets you to test bets or preroll, as even the owner said.

4 hours ago, Enzo said:

Yet another faucet topic?  Really?

I was not aware though that Eddie commented on the number of faucet bots... 600k is ridiculous.  Hopefully they weren't able to cash it out in any way....

Not surprised at all and i don't really care about the faucet tbh because you can go to forum to earn some sats to play on stake, the amount is even bigger than the faucet amount. 

Another topic for faucet with one sentence again? That’s 500 doge is for test bets on roulette like other games mode 0 bets because roulette needs to place a chip to play so 500 doge is test coins for you 

Umm wait did they increase to 500 dogetoshi or 500 doge ? And also the faucets are low because they are just for testing the site and not for actually playing with it xD

Well I suppose the great reduction in faucet claim amount is because Stake wants to strictly make faucet as a way for ne2comers to test out the games before consider making deposits of their own.

Faucet abuse by users leads to stake taking decision to reduce faucets to this lower and disable for some coins like btc.
I totally agree with their decision .

why faucet required if we getting enough rain in chat.
If faucet disabled totally i agree for same.

5 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Yet another faucet topic?  Really?

I was not aware though that Eddie commented on the number of faucet bots... 600k is ridiculous.  Hopefully they weren't able to cash it out in any way....

I really don't know what the goal of all those bots was. But I know it adds up fast. Eddie had mentioned it on a Stream for a mega race a few back. I think the first one.

Why spending time on claiming faucets when there is a much better way to make some free satoshi. Just stay active in the forum and post/reply regularly in the paid and non paid sections and you would be surprised what amount you can accumulate in some weeks/months

Does anyone else use the faucet? I do not see the point in using a faucet. The amounts that he gives are negligible and you can not win with them. There are many ways on the Internet that give a higher income. It makes no sense to spend time on taps.

Just now, Enzo said:

600,000 bots.. daaaaaaamn thats wag huge :< 

Just now, SammyA123 said:

Stake is great even without a faucet.  It appears to now be basically to test the site out rather than win a lot from it.  Although I've seem some amazing high multiplier wins with tiny faucet like amounts.  Enjoy the site and do support it too with deposits.

Yup, you dont need faucet. there is rain-bot giving ammo and also eddie Hahahahahaha :D 

Yeah the faucet is pretty rough right now, but they give away enough as is to be fair. The faucet is kind of just there to be busy stuff, not really to give a chance of building up which is understandable, because if you think abouthow many challenges and giveaways and rains they constantly do, along with the bonuses they offer they don';t need to do a lot of faucet, they are generous enough! actually more than generous!

I used to play with the 0.05 DOGE faucet. Then I put down some cash and now I mainly use Ethereum. Doge is left for low scale testing of strategies before implementing them on Ethereum.

Also I do have to say the games became much more fun with real money because you know you have (pun intended) a stake in the game that is worth winning.

Hey buddy!

Yeah... I do remember Eddie saying in one of his streams that there was a ton of bots and stuff claiming the btc faucet... Something like a couple hundred thousand bots... Which is ridiculous. They have to ruin the fun for others so that is actually really shady. I think the owners of stake and stuff should consider adding a daily bonus option. this would stop and cure the solution to the bots and stuff claiming it all the time. So yeah I think it is ridiculous... But we have to give eddie the benefit of the doubt because he has actually been through a lot through stake. 

Regards.

500 dogetoshi faucet they really have made it a lot lol

Welcome back to stake. You just noticed this new faucet? ;) it's been like that for a while. Literally there is no hope to do anything with 500 dogdishi (or whatever you can call it;) But at least noobs can try out games playing 1 dogishi.