nuuuitsjdragon

Royal Flush Woes.

Featured Comment

As far as Video Poker goes, have not had any Lady Luck shining on me just yet.

It’s been about 50,000 bets and upwards without me hitting any Royals and I’m just curious to know if it’ll ever come. 

For those in the same boat as me, what was the approximate number of bets you went before you hit a Royal?

I want to know with the worst luck possible, how many bets before I can expect to see the 800x Royal Flush! 😪

I've never seen royal flush, I heard that she is a myth. The probability of you hitting a royal depends on your play style, whether you play for the best move given your hand or are exclusively hunting for a royal. I assume that you aren't hunting for one and are waiting for it to be dealt naturally. If you are, then you are still way below the drop rate

55 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

It’s been about 50,000 bets and upwards without me hitting any Royals and I’m just curious to know if it’ll ever come. 

For those in the same boat as me, what was the approximate number of bets you went before you hit a Royal?

I want to know with the worst luck possible, how many bets before I can expect to see the 800x Royal Flush! 😪

ha ha ha good topic we 'll see how peeps react about royals flush . i have also betting for it almost 10000 bets and i left it :( my biggest payout is 4 of a kind 22 x payout :P

I have never hit a royal flush but I've tried for it for probably thousands of games. I know i've seen a few people hit it for a Telegram Challenge. 

I personally would love to hit it but I don't even try anymore cause it's like plinko. I've gotten teased sooo many times. 

I also can not catch Royal flush, it is very difficult and it seems to me that such a multiplier is easier to catch in other games than in Video poker. I'm sick of catching him, I threw this thought.

To be honest with you in my opinion video poker is a fat waist of time  unless your making a few big bets .  Getting a royal flush is near to impossable and dont let me get started on how the auto bet screws you out of trying to get that royal flush.

I have also not yet had the pleasure of hitting a Royal Flush.  I don't know exactly how many games I've played so far but I would guess over 10,000 with no 800x.  I know 10,000 isn't a whole lot in the grand scheme of things, but this is why I stick usually to dice for the big multipliers as they hit way more often.

Some people hit hit 2 royal flushes within a few thousand bets apart, while others have never ever hit a royal flush on Stake's video poker (which is me lol). I guess it all depends on your seed.

Lol same here, i never hit royal flush until now on video poker. Straight flush is the maximum i can get. It's harder than plinko imo, in plinko i can get 420x or 620x more easier than 800x video poker.

On 7/20/2019 at 7:40 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

It might be 2 hands and it might be 200000 hands.   Royal flush is a rare hand.   I wish you very good luck in your adventure to hit that! 

I personally do not like playing video poker. I rather like the real poker. I only play videopoker when its needed for a challenge..... and guess what today was my first time I won a telegram challenge and it was by hitting 4 of a kind with -7 bet id. So sometimes a game that I dislike can still make you some money 

13 hours ago, jualid said:

Lol same here, i never hit royal flush until now on video poker. Straight flush is the maximum i can get. It's harder than plinko imo, in plinko i can get 420x or 620x more easier than 800x video poker.

According to the odds, it is true that Plinko 1,000x is easier when compared to VP’s Royal Flush.

We’re looking at averagely 1:40,000 [VP] vs. 1:32,000 [Plinko].

Since the above is only relative when discussing the law of large numbers, I don’t know why it’s also accurate that most people feel VP < Plinko at the same multiplier range... Go figure! 😓

Dont worry most of us have not even hit that till now i haven't i know that for sure maybe mainly its because i dont understand the mechanics and the working of the game xD and dont know how to play 

I've been hit twice on royal flush. but in my opinion it's easier to hit on a high multiplier in a dice and limbo game than an 800x royal flush multiplier. so if you want to hit 800x or more, maybe you should hunt high multipliers on dice or limbo

I think is something similar as to hit x1000 plinko or x1000 keno so pretttttty low :D

as we can see

image.thumb.png.c32edaeb178fd206576db80b9c5f50ee.png

which if extra low and if we calculate this its 833 333 333 : 1 which means every 833 million bets your will hit it once :D 

anyways a lot of people keep hitting it so it might be lil bit better to hit but this is pure math and probability :D 

but it could be called impossible :D 

good luck anyways for hitting it :D 

and keep on playing responsible :D