Stake Forum
SLFJ

My results in being new here.

Featured Comment

So I'm new to Keno and I tried a few strategies and I busted, I know its what happens after a long run, but I don't feel like you could profit in Keno if you don't hit a huge multiplier, or there are any long run strategies? If there are I would want to try them. 

There are people who have on-going luck with Keno. Luckycharmer408 was hitting consistently today. It's all about the pattern and nonce of your seed.

I've hit big a few times on Keno but not anything that consistently kept showing.

I also have no luck with keno and it's really very difficult to catch a high multiplier. If you take a medium risk, you can make a profit, but it’s just as easy to lose everything.

I have not found a strat yet for Keno that seems to do very well.  In my experience so far, I have found that playing on the low setting with 9 numbers is fairly decent for sustaining a balance, as you only need to hit 2 numbers to "win" at 1.1x and just hope that you get really lucky and hit 8/9 or 9/9 for the big payouts.