Stake Forum
Enzo

What is your typical "winning" strategy?

Featured Comment

Everyone has patterns that work for them. I don't consider myself to stick to a strat when I play keno so I'm looking for some strats that people have had decent luck with.

The highest X i hit in Keno was i think 500x. Got a few XRP for that but other then that I haven't gotten a big hit. 

I've tried running patterns that I appeal to like a square or a diamond. Sometimes I wonder if the auto-picker is more successful for Keno. I've heard good and bad things about it though.

So I've heard some guy taught me that you do low and inc on loss to cover your losses, so hope this helped you, I haven't tested it yet but I probably will soon because it seems like a reasonable strategy. 

Posted (edited)

I usually use a uniform pattern like 1-8 or 4 parallel because in my opinion this method is a bit easy to get a big payout or at least back to back not to lose all

Edited by artizykristy | losing focus I think it's about gambling discussion

Well I'm not a big keno player. Best I did was x350 and for challenge purpose... But I barely believe than anyone get profit from keno. It s like plinko to me. Too low biggest payout compared to dices or hilo or limbo. 

But it seems to me the main point is stick to its pattern. I switch too often bc it piss me too much not to win. And indeed I never catch big payout. 

I usually just autopick on Keno set on medium and bet once or twice on a pattern before changing. Occasionally I'll use the same pattern for like a dozen or more bets but I usually like to mix it up and change my seed every 2000 bets or so. It usually let's me bring up my balance 2 fold if not more. My best session in the last couple weeks was turning 150 XRP to 2000 playing keno this way. In my opinion, it's a safe lower risk option instead of trying to chase the really high multipliers and let's me play much longer. If anything, it allows me to build up a decent rakeback amount.

I just try to hit big multipliers , for example I get some tip, set to auto, set max bet, divide by 2x 6 times , so I have 32 same best and try to hit for example 3 on high or 4 on high , worked for me multiple times, numbers doesnt matter but I like 11 12 13 or 11 20 13

I don't play with one strategy 1st I 2,3 bits check what is the game mode which Nbr I select then I make some good profit and then I select 5 to 7 defrent numbers and I play on high risk because high risk playing you make some good balanc if every 10,20 bits you win one high payout this is very good for you I win max 90x payout on keno