Stake Forum
hillowner45

Playing around the profit graph

Featured Comment

So recently, I've been putting up the live stats when I play and I noticed that the graph ends up to be a sine wave of peaks and valleys. That brought an idea into my mind. What if I placed a low base bet and rode the valley down to the bottom and then raised my bet and rode the wave to the top.

Obviously it's impossible to predict when the momentum will change, and I acknowledge that this method is just glorified pre-rolling but for some reason the strategy seems sound in my mind. I will give it a go tonight and report back on how it went.

Well you cant in my mind because if you go with low amounts then you keep on winning so you'll go high but with high amounts you have more downfall so you go lower . 

I have tried this myself a couple times back in the days. with small base bets I went until the bottom of the graph and then increased my bet but it gives a wrong impression. Doing a large bet at once will have more effect on the graph. Lets say you do 100 bets of 1 satoshi and go all the way down and then win 1 100 satoshi bet that you already are back break even. 

So I think its only a placebo impression that you think is a profitable way. But believe me. I have done it myself and in 60-70% of the cases the graph ended up much lower until my balance was busted

Yes, pre-rolling and looking at patterns actually works if you study it alot, you wont see the valleys of red if you study a game mode and its secrets within your playtime on Stake, I usually pre-roll until I see that I can win within a few rolls and I start martingaling if I see I'm losing, and that pays out either or you're just gonna hunt a 16x red streak like I did the other day lmao, good luck in gambling. - Play smarter.

I have tried something similar with PD recently whilst trying to hit the highest 2x steak. But then I went out of my strategy and started playing with the live stat graph and other sort of history with rolls etc. Of course this is just a test but to my surprise doing so I managed to reach a profit very close to 10,000 with only base bets of 100, which is basically a 100x after like 2000 odd rolls. I kpet changing the sides and held it till, I thought it was going to go the other way. 

Not like too often but at least had around 40 to 60 rolls. I don't think if I ever left it on one side I would have gotten a 100x. But also this can't be something that will happen often. I only did it once so it could be sheer luck (beginners luck). I shall try it on PD or Stake again and see how it goes. :) 

I always play with live stats and that's true as hell what you're saying. If I play 2x on dice for awhile it does that a lot.

I might grab some pictures of it sometimes cause it's just a great example of variance.

13 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

So in summary, this doesn’t work right? 

Logically it kinda makes sense that you can do it this way, but the above comment about going lower if you increase your bet and lose makes even more sense haha!

😁

I have found that applying logic to games of chance rarely ever comes out the way you think it would....

I hope this works and you can share with us all in the forum stake, I will wait for the results of the analysis and your trial if it works, maybe it will be good and if it is not possible we can discuss again about another method that can produce profit in gambling games. good luck and bring good news for all of us