hillowner45

Resources to learn programming?

Featured Comment

I was wondering if any of you knew how to create a bot for stake, similar to the hilo and mines bot that @madcoin created. Are there any templates out there or resources to get started? As someone who hasn't dabbled in programming before it all seems very intimidating and getting started is so difficult. I remember Jordan Peterson mentioning something about if you don't know the basics of programming you are going to fall behind in the future.

Well its an interesting topic ! 

24 minutes ago, hillowner45 said:

I remember Jordan Peterson mentioning something about if you don't know the basics of programming you are going to fall behind in the future.

i agreed with these lines we should learn about it :) i 'll follow this topic i hope some one 'll describe here about it :) 

Posted (edited)

It’s depends on which programming language you want to learn. But you should start with the main basic language called JAVA . If you want to be a programmer you have to learn, research, self steady a lot . But it’s easy if you can googling effectively. 

Here is some resources for basic java programming https://beginnersbook.com/java-tutorial-for-beginners-with-examples/

Edited by Kippo

Well if you want to learn in how to do so there are courses knline that teach butif you want someone to make one for you just check on fiverr you can get it from there :)

Hey there buddy...

I have no idea how to program either... But my best guess to get started is to have a look online on some sites like fiverr or reddit and find some people that can maybe help you. otherwise, I have no honest idea about programming :D

Have a good day!

I am not putting any effort in that myself. I am just to busy to get myself into learning how to program. However I envy those who can decently can program. I have so many ideas that I want to work out and would be easier if I had the skills and knowledge to do it myself. Like a friend of me is a great game developer. if I would have had his skills I already would have created my own crypto gambling games.

hello friends its not easy to learn and develop a mathematical calculated program to hacked  other  programs   its not easy to create logic to run so accurately but tryied you may be succeeded some day.good luck buddy keep trying