Stake Forum
htetaungxx

really want to know about recently hit 26x ,130x in 16 rows.

Featured Comment

guys, this is my first topic, patient for my poor english and forgive me if i did mistake :)
i usually happen when huntnig 16rows 1000x plinko sometime 26x or 130x is hitting too much recently. and somtime i hunting about more than 6hours. but didn't hit 1000x.
so i want to know is (example) if we hit 130x  (9)times in a season, we got almost to hit to hit 1000x, or more hard to hit 1000x because of 130x (9) = 1170x already. i just happen often like this when 26x too much hit recently in early is really hard to hit 130x or 1000x . if 130x hit more than 3 or 4 times is didn't hit 1000x till busted guys..
and can we hunt depend on chance to hit 0.0015% or only depend on luck when playing plinko.  thanks guys
htetaungxx

4 minutes ago, htetaungxx said:

guys, this is my first topic, patient for my poor english and forgive me if i did mistake :)
i usually happen when huntnig 16rows 1000x plinko sometime 26x or 130x is hitting too much recently. and somtime i hunting about more than 6hours. but didn't hit 1000x.
so i want to know is (example) if we hit 130x  (9)times in a season, we got almost to hit to hit 1000x, or more hard to hit 1000x because of 130x (9) = 1170x already. i just happen often like this when 26x too much hit recently in early is really hard to hit 130x or 1000x . if 130x hit more than 3 or 4 times is didn't hit 1000x till busted guys..
and can we hunt depend on chance to hit 0.0015% or only depend on luck when playing plinko.  thanks guys
htetaungxx

Support in your first topic xD Hahahahahahaha

Yeah basically hitting 130x 9 times is enough to stop hunting 1000x :) Hahahahha Goodluck in your hunt and wish u luck hteeeee

That's not exactly how overdue multipliers work. They don't accumulate. If 1000x is due, 9 130x's won't make it not due anymore. One single roll is what changes whether it's due or not.

So you could theoretically hit 130x 9 times and 12 rolls later hit 1000x

it all just will be of luck because stake is a site of chance.

playing Plinko really needs patience and thoroughness in the Plinko game. I really gave up in the game, especially with pin 16 let alone looking for payout 1000 to be able to get the 130 payout. I have been very difficult from 5000 rolls. I only got 1 payout 130, it made me frustrated and stopped playing the game, except to follow the challenge of the new forum or telegram I played playing when playing normal gambling I didn't dare to play it again.

I think it all depends on your seed ... if in 300 rolls you find 130x, then it helps you change your seed ...

because in my own calculation pattern, if in 300 reels you don't get a 130x number, then the possibility of reaching the 1000x basket will get closer. however, don't do the initial 300 rolls with freeroll ... because that won't have any effect at all. do 300 rolls using at least 1 satoshi on the bet ..

Good luck