Stake Forum
nikowin88

Twitter Giveaways winner Announcement

Featured Comment

Hi all, 

First of all I hope I post in the right place. If not apologize, and if an admin would like to move it at the right place it would be very nice. 

I wanted in first place to ask when and where last Twitter giveaway will be announced I'm talking about the like and retweet giveaway on yesterday ( Saturday the 20th ) race announcement ( here

). 

And also when and where the winner of the 2nd giveaway  (25$ by posting a screen of our rank with #stakerace hashtag). 

and as I'm in suggestions section, maybe could it be useful for all to announce at the same time as the giveaway the when and where the winners will be picked announced and paid. It would prevent us from wondering it too much. And as I'm surely not the only to ask from time to time to Steve and Support if they can tell me when and where, it would take less time for Steve and Support team to answer to everyone asking. 

maybe doing a post summarizing all kind of giveaways and how when and where it's usually paid and announced could be good idea. I know there's post like this in some sections but I thought a general post stating all that could be useful. 

in second time I just had another idea that could be nice. Maybe Stake could communicate each month or something close on how much has been awarded as giveaways prizes of all kind and how much as be rained and cashbacked and offered as coupon. Further more you could ( but maybe it's too much info to share publicly I have no idea on that)  tell for example this month has been shared as giveaway 2 btc, as rain and support tips 1 btc, as coupon 1btc etc etc.. Which makes 50% of all house edge earned by Stake. Maybe it's too much. 

but at least a social media post where all what has been given to players could surely be great to bring new player to register. Yet I'm not a social media professional neither communication pro so maybe I'm far from a good idea. If that the case it's alright too I just wanted to share my thoughts 

good day to all the Stake Family ❤

You should better check the Specific Giveaway Thread First for all the detailed information on when and where it'll be paid rather than making such a long thread without proper search. 

I mean that doesn't even requires any sort of hassle or a lot of work to do just by going through the thread. 

Still all you gotta do is make such topics and stuff. 

Despite the fact that They always mention everything Clearly in the specific thread. 

I wonder that's height of laziness maybe that you can't go through the forum atleast to know your concerns. 

I'll suggest you to read or try to search better next time before posting such topics bro. 

Have a good day. :)

1 hour ago, Zaynab Shah said:

You should better check the Specific Giveaway Thread First for all the detailed information on when and where it'll be paid rather than making such a long thread without proper search. 

I mean that doesn't even requires any sort of hassle or a lot of work to do just by going through the thread. 

Still all you gotta do is make such topics and stuff. 

Despite the fact that They always mention everything Clearly in the specific thread. 

I wonder that's height of laziness maybe that you can't go through the forum atleast to know your concerns. 

I'll suggest you to read or try to search better next time before posting such topics bro. 

Have a good day. :)

Thanks I missed that. Thank ks for k8nd words to, this warm my heart truly ❤

13 hours ago, microbitcoin said:

I think Stake dm you or tag the winner on twitter with link to claim price

Nope you need to check it from time to time if you won.

I just wish they tag people so that they can know if they won. I already missed one social giveaway prize beforehand because I didn't know I won :(

Or you can follow steve to get updates to his every post.

11 hours ago, ceastem said:

Nope you need to check it from time to time if you won.

I just wish they tag people so that they can know if they won. I already missed one social giveaway prize beforehand because I didn't know I won :(

Or you can follow steve to get updates to his every post.

Yep same for me. I missed 3 wins almost in a row, but in primedice. Hopefully Steve and support are always willing to help and did help me actually 😉