Stake Forum
wngo123

Is wheel your main game?

Featured Comment

We all have our favorite games, the games that we can call our main game where will go first to play and build our balance up. Some people would say it's HiLo, mines, etc. But I never heard anyone that would say that wheel is their main game. Is there anyone who spend most of their time playing wheel on stake? I almost don't play wheel, so it's hard for me to imagine to use that game to build my balance, but I guess it's like with every other game you just need to get used to that...

I can't call the wheel my main game, but it is on my list one of the most beloved ones. I like this game because it seems easier here to me to increase the balance by playing x49.5. It seems to me that this multiplier drops out here more often than in other games.

hello friends here in stake high payout game are may be main game for all players.wheel game may be the wagering game for all .also some time it gave you profits but not always.

no wheel is not a main game. is a game when challenges have no other choices to pick but wheel.. i dunno why wheel ha a bad rep but it does.. like diamond poker.. i think they need to make more upgrades on wheel.. that would be nice.. have a higher payout then 49.5. that would be cool,

when i come to stake i mainly come here to play keno ....i love keno ......ive actually tryed playing the wheel once or twice with btc and i didnt like it at all....in the bets section i hardly ever see anyone  playing the wheel either so i dont think much people play it .......i think the wheel sucks so im cool id rather stick to my keno i love hittting 6of7 for 400x 

I have not seen much players actively playing it, much less make it their game of choice.

Maybe what Wheel needs is a Crash facelift, Wheel with multiplayer (like Dreamcatcher Live Wheel) sounds like an improvement I’ll take any day over the current version...

Well is a easy and good game but people scared to play wheel because you not win big on wheel and other wheel player mostly lose there balance on wheel I personally when play wheel I lose on wheel that's why I not take risk on wheel but some time I have big balance then I try just few bets on wheel

I only play Wheel for TG challenges or Forum Challenges. It's just so boring and the multipliers don't go nearly as high as they should go in my opinion.

If they added something over 100x I'd probably play a lot more of it then I do now.

Nope, wheel is not main game. I think wheel is one of the game on stake that don't have so much player play on it. Tbh i only play wheel when the telegram challenge is on wheel.

i play wheal once their is a challenge for forum or telegram . so i play wheal so often . the reason is wheal did not have a bigger payout than 49.50 x .:( I hope in future they will add more bigger payout like 100 x , 500 x :P 

I'm a little surprised by this too because the wheel isn't that bad. It's actually really easy to score a 50x off the first couple spins. I don't understand why players don't like it that much. Or perhaps it's just one of those games no one thinks about, as it's shadowed out by the other games. I personally really enjoy it. I would love to see even higher multiplers though, that would make it much more fun.

hey there wngo buddy :)

In my experience... Wheel never ever works out for me. I never tend to play it because of that. So no, wheel isn't my main game mode to play. But, mines is my main game because I feel like that works out for me :) . I do however need to give wheel more of a chance in order to try and win anything but when I do... I do not win! I will try and give it a better go soon.. I need to find a good strategy. That's probably why.

Have a great day and best of luck playing everyone :P

Nope my game is never wheel that is for aure because the game doesnt attract me to play it like other games have a speciality that makes me want to play it but sadly for wheel none.

Well it is a very underrated game, but totally not the main one I play, just because it is very easy to hit the 49.5x doesn't mean it's everyones main game. 

You have a good point though. 

Kind Regards, 

slfj. 

I can't call the wheel my main game, but it is on my list one of the most beloved ones. I like this game because it seems easier here to me to increase the balance by playing x49.5. It seems to me that this multiplier drops out here more often than in other games.

Very interesting to hear that, I didn't actually expect that thing about 49x. I tried a few times and it didn't end well for me :D but maybe I should try again at least a few time. But man, I'm a bit afraid because that 49x thing you need to hit is so small LOL 

Not to me.  I don´t see any attractive feature in wheels and I really don´t like it.  While is nothing but click to roll the wheel seems to be boring to me.  I like much better those games where you have little more interaction, such as Video Poker.  The fact that this game is in Stake I think is because somehow Stake is giving all kinds of games for all kinds of users.  I am sure there is someone who likes it very much.  Few days ago I saw someone in chat, Burger if I remember well, who claimed to get a pretty good winnings in the wheel.  Good for him.  My opinion only.  Good luck .

Posted (edited)

Hello,

It's not my main game wheel, sometimes i try with my luck on wheel or sometimes i use with autobet too.

On 8/20/2019 at 12:53 AM, wngo123 said:

Very interesting to hear that, I didn't actually expect that thing about 49x. I tried a few times and it didn't end well for me :D but maybe I should try again at least a few time. But man, I'm a bit afraid because that 49x thing you need to hit is so small LOL 

You can try with small ammount cryptocurrenty to play on wheel with 49x payout - there is 49 chance with 0x payout and there is chance 1 with 49x payout. Total is 50 :P 

49 so many but it's risk and high payout. Better to play with small cryptocurrency. That's my opinion :) 

I'm agree with that.. it's hard.

Greetings from Poland, vip bronze Tomki! 

Edited by Tomki

maybe to play the wheel very rarely and even then if playing does not always use a big bet just for fun playing and trying your luck in the wheel game. I almost never make much profit if I play the wheel and if I play the wheel I use risk medium pin 10 to play.