Stake Forum
wngo123

Is wheel your main game?

Featured Comment

On 7/24/2019 at 9:44 PM, Enzo said:

I only play Wheel for TG challenges or Forum Challenges. It's just so boring and the multipliers don't go nearly as high as they should go in my opinion.

If they added something over 100x I'd probably play a lot more of it then I do now.

I am the same way.  Since it has nothing over 49.5x it really doesn't appeal to me, I enjoy hunting much bigger multipliers on most games.

hello friends here in stake high payout game are may be main game for all players.wheel game may be the wagering game for all .also some time it gave you profits but not always.

Now that says a lot about this game when you say "sometimes give profits but not always" haha that is the main reason the game is not so popular, but maybe you are right as the wager machine maybe it could work but still I would be afraid to lose the balance there. 

On 9/9/2019 at 5:15 PM, Kevin Santos said:

For me wheel is kinda ok but I play it almost never , I love keno almost for everything , even I dont win as much as I would like to but it is only for fun so I dont care :)

good for you because you love keno but im like the opposite of you becasue i dont like keno due to the fact that i dont know how to play that game  .  is that the one that chosing numbers and waiting for the outcome if your number is hit or not ?  for me i love to play dice game becuase im verry familiar with it  . the game is so simple , you just need to bet and roll the dice   . about the wheel game ,  i also find it simple just like dice so i would also like to try to play this game if ever i have the time  .

Edited by dicesouke