Kate

Come back from vacation and price drops as a surprise .

Featured Comment

Does this ever happen to you guys ? Like you go for a small 3 day vacation and then when you come back and check the price of bitcoin and it suddenly has dropped back . This just happened to me recently i was on a 3 day vacation and when i came back i have lost over 20 bucks in bitcoin since i trade and forgot to sell all of my bitcoins xD before i went for the vacation.

So has it ever happened to you ? You go MIA and then when you return suddenly the price of bitcoin has dropped and maybe you ended up in a loss ?

This happens very often when you keep Bitcoin in the hope of selling it at a better price. The price of Bitcoin can not be sure, everything can change in minutes. These constant price fluctuations drive me crazy.

27 minutes ago, Kate said:

Does this ever happen to you guys ? Like you go for a small 3 day vacation and then when you come back and check the price of bitcoin and it suddenly has dropped back . This just happened to me recently i was on a 3 day vacation and when i came back i have lost over 20 bucks in bitcoin since i trade and forgot to sell all of my bitcoins xD before i went for the vacation.

So has it ever happened to you ? You go MIA and then when you return suddenly the price of bitcoin has dropped and maybe you ended up in a loss ?

Yes this happened to me on both ends of he spectrum.   I am offline for a few days and come back and wow the price is way up there.   Or the price went down by thousands.   

lol, losing 20 bucks in a volatile market such as bitcoin is really nothing. The price dropped about 2,500 USD from the high a few weeks ago. Nobody really knows why, but lots of people are trading bitcoin now it seems.

thats a pitty for you but I never look at losses on such a short time frame. for example a couple weeks ago I bought 3 full bitcoin for 10,000$ then it suddenly dropped to around 9.200$ which resulted in a temporary loss of 2,400$ but only couple days later BTC went back up and touched almost 11,000$ which resulted in almost 3,000$ profits. 

I am always looking to the longterm picture. At this moment I am buy-in under 9,500 and lower and just wait out for the next run to 13- 14k or higher

I don't use to see the BTC price quite often as any satoshi I have in wallets are for long run; by the other hand, talking about altcoins, that is different.  My portfolio includes at least 12 different coins and when going back from vacations or by being busy 2 or 3 days because of my job I run to my desk computer and spend hours checking my positions.  I hate those drops and always ask to whatever god is around for an alt season.... but yes, finding out a drop price is a terrible sentiment.  And to be honest, I do have 2 or 3 different coins that did the worst development....became a pro #REKT!  Not nice.  #HODL !  Good luck. !

That $ 20 is a very small amount. I remember that in early 2018 I lost at least $ 400 a day. It was a bad time when I was traveling and didn't carry my laptop to sell Bitcoin

Yes it happens to me often .  As a  matter of fact I was gone for a few days this past week and the price had dropped.    Before I left it was around $10,500  give or take a couple hundred but then I came back and now its's in the lower $9k range.

This is the reason I never go to vacation for pending the work first.Now the price has been drop and I would suggest to make traveling plan before 2 months through the vacation trips and you can also book the Hotel through the https://travelsites.com/booking-sites/ site where people are getting discount for the traveling and making earlier plan as well.

Edited by Peter mikel

Yea I went out of town for my brothers college graduation and stopped paying attention to Btc/Eth price and I came back and checked and it was like $2k down from what I last remembered it at. It sucks but it's what you get when you have negative/positive media articles all over about BTC. There were an influx of negative articles around that time too.