keno fetish number that pays you

djonox

Featured Comment

Hi what are your favorite numbers that you earn almost all the time?  What level of risk and how much number do you play at maximum?

my level: high

Number of digits 10

favorite number: 1/3/11/18/36/21

The other 4 numbers are random

• 5 months later...

From my own seed experience the luckiest number in Keno is the number 13

I notice that numbers can go cold for a little while then come back strongly and hit 4-5 times then go cold again for awhile. So if I see a  cold number light up I will pick that one tile and let it hit a few times, then I change to another.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love that word you used- fetish. 😝

Instinct-wise, I always leave 8 on my number list in any setup. It's just my "lucky" number and has no math behind it as to why I chose it. 

I also have no particular pattern on it as it doesn't change anything anyway. I just let the game do its randomness, save for the number 8!

I don't really play Keno because I chose random tiles and it led to draining of balance. But yesterday I tried Keno again for the Stake Promotion this week. I got 4k sats rain from the Challenges chatroom after the TG challenge. Started hunting and hit 270x with the first pattern. My balance became 28k. Which I then used to hunt the other 270x and 100x. I ended up with a balance of 20k which is awesome as I almost didn't spend anything while having 5x profit with more to come from the challenge done. :D 

So I think the day was lucky for me, I still don't believe in Keno :P