djonox

keno fetish number that pays you

Featured Comment

Hi what are your favorite numbers that you earn almost all the time?  What level of risk and how much number do you play at maximum?

my level: high

Number of digits 10

favorite number: 1/3/11/18/36/21

The other 4 numbers are random

My Favourite Settings thus far: 

4 Tiles • 11, 12, 13, 14 

5 Tiles • 1, 9, 17,  25,  34 (Veritical Column)

7 Tiles • 12, 13 , 14, 5, 21, 8 (Cross Shape) 

8 Tiles . Either 2nd or 4th full rows have been my favourite (270x FTW!)

I love to play keno with the following settings.
High risk 2 tiles: 7, 8.
High risk 8 tiles: 11, 12, 13, 19, 20, 21, 28, 29.
Also a good strategy works.
Medium risk and auto pick. 

Always at High.

4 tiles ( 9, 10, 11, 12) always a good win but if it's unlucky for the day i change it to (37, 38, 39, 40) 

5 tiles ( 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

8 tiles (29, 30, 31, 32, 37, 38, 39, 40)

I'm probably going to ruin it for everyone here and say I choose random numbers each and every time lol. I believe that the numbers are random all the time, so to me, someone who doesn't really believe in luck, I just go with random ones :D

I play with those pattern like guessing where you can make something that looked like it has some shape. It brings a good vibe and mostly it hits. 

From my own seed experience the luckiest number in Keno is the number 13

I notice that numbers can go cold for a little while then come back strongly and hit 4-5 times then go cold again for awhile. So if I see a  cold number light up I will pick that one tile and let it hit a few times, then I change to another.

I prefer playing keno on high, using either, 1,3,5,7,8..... Or doing a single line horizontal across the board. My highest win with the single line is 7 out of 8 for 600x win. 

i have fav numbers for roulette but i never set at keno yet, i always select random numbers and go with that, though i never won anything nice at keno because whatever pattern i select i just got loss.

I love that word you used- fetish. 😝

Instinct-wise, I always leave 8 on my number list in any setup. It's just my "lucky" number and has no math behind it as to why I chose it. 

I also have no particular pattern on it as it doesn't change anything anyway. I just let the game do its randomness, save for the number 8!

I don't really play Keno because I chose random tiles and it led to draining of balance. But yesterday I tried Keno again for the Stake Promotion this week. I got 4k sats rain from the Challenges chatroom after the TG challenge. Started hunting and hit 270x with the first pattern. My balance became 28k. Which I then used to hunt the other 270x and 100x. I ended up with a balance of 20k which is awesome as I almost didn't spend anything while having 5x profit with more to come from the challenge done. :D 

So I think the day was lucky for me, I still don't believe in Keno :P 

I play it like Bingo. I am comfortable with purely random numbers and without any distinct patterns at all. Let my fate decide for every result! xD

I also don't play this much at all unless there's a community event that's being held.

My most used pattern where I usually hit my target of 6 out of 8 tiles almost everyday would be the numbers 

25, 34, 27, 20, 13, 6, 7, 8

i use the same 8 numbers all of the time. Every now and then if i cant get a hit i will change it up and do something different but 95% of the time im playing 10, 12, 13, 19 21, 26, 28, and 33

i dunno normally i would play only 6,  9, 10 on high 
on medium 6, 7, 8 
on classic 3 , 10
for 10 i dont have fav numbers i just hit the random 
for 3 numbers i do 1 ,2  and 3 xDD 
for 6 7 8 i have favorite numbers :D