Stake Forum
wngo123

Any strategies for crash?

Featured Comment

Tried to enter crash since it was introduced and the highest multiplier I got so far was 8x and 18k. One exception was during telegram challenge when we had to hunt for 50x. Other than that every time I enter the crash I see that the biggest multiplier was JUST a few rolls ago! For example today when I opened crashed I have seen 3000x multiplier just two rolls ago. Another time 500x. or 130x. Looks like I always enter at the wrong time. What about you guys? Does it happen to you? Looks like the only solution is to stay with crash open and participate in every roll? Is this the best strategy? I'm afraid to do something like that because this is the simplest and fastest way to bust. Any other strategies for crash?

I don't exactly have a strategy for crash I just try to go when I feel good about the previous rounds and knowing what I know about variance and the median.

That's why I suggested to Eddie adding features for ChatBot to do Median and other crash related commands. 

My best strat is to go allin on a low multiplier which is somewhere under 1.5x, then do a few small bets and just repeat that. Works most of the time if you are lucky

I set my cashout at a way far out number  and bet a low but decent amount and keep it on auto but I watch the game so that way I feel if its gonna crash then I can stop it my self.  I like this game its kinda fun.

salut a tous ! a vrai dire je sait pas trop quoi pensé du crash et surtout de la methode a employé pour bien faire rentré les gains ! comme dise certaine personne plus haut dans le topic faut y'allé a l'instinct quand tu sent bien que le gros ding ding va arrivé ce qui n'est pas toujours le cas ! alors avant ca moi ce que j'ai fait c'est que j'ai misé petit et j'ai observé la manière dont ce faisait les choses et si il y'a une courbe de multiplicateur ou pas ou meme juste des indice qui vont sortir plusieur fois juste avant un bon multiplicateur! après faut etre quand meme assez sur qu'il sorte en moins de 30 rouleaux sinon tu es ruiné et c'est robinet coco! lol!

en bref je pense que ce jeu a de l'avenir avec le multijoueur et la chance du gros gain, mais comme toujours le staff de stake va amélioré tout ca et nous faire un truc de folie, en attendans joué avec  modération bien sur, lol!!!

allez bonne chance et bonne continuation a tous! bye!😋